• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
Rionus looks up.

"I'd be happy to help. What do you need?"

(Rio is a 2nd level Paladin... definitely a 'trustworthy sort.')

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn stretches lazily.
"Well, old chap, I suppose I could bestir myself a bit. What seems to be the problem?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Step on into the back when you're ready, I'll explain there."

OOC: Nah, can't trust them paladins ;) I'll start an adventure thread in a little bit. We may not actualy get underway for a few days, but we can gather up and prepare..

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn nods at Rionus.
"Excellent! This fellow should be trustworthy enough for at least two. It's always good to have a little extra trustworthiness about in these dissolute times.
Wouldn't you agree?"

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Rio and Kenn are good to join, thread is here, but you can talk out here till we're ready to start. Just post the info I asked for first, I like to have that for all players before we get IC.

Beer Run

Drowned Hero

First Post
ooc: [sblock] Been away some weeks. Just a quick question. Is this adventure soemthing for a dragonmarked sorcerer?

I keep an eye for the thread and start reading what i missed tomorrow

[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Are you 2nd level or under and trustworthy enough to be entrusted with a big hunk of cash that won't be yours?

Patlin

Explorer
Rio looks Kenn over, curious as to how the other man reached the conclusion he was particularly trustworthy. Perhaps the fellow was just playing it up to make sure that the lot of them would be trusted with the job. He has a momentary desire to check the fellows aura, but doesn't see any reason strong enough to justify invading the man's privacy.

Rio looks about to see if anyone else will be joining the group.

Wik

First Post
Khoros stands up, nervously. "I have free time. I'm... not good with people, though. Is, um, that a problem?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Not everyone's good with people, and most of that's been taken care of."

OOC: You're fine, other than the CN has Brews a bit worried, but if you'd not intend to rip him off, he'd be fine with you going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads