• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia833

First Post
OOC: Hmm... well I'm not really a fan of seven man adventures. Particularly at low levels where it's very easy for me to kill you guys if I over-compensate balance wise. Plus it'll mean you have about three rogues stepping on each others toes. That either means an awful lot of sneak attacks if I play the villains dumb or an awful lot of them all wailing on the sneaky guys one by one if I play them smart.

Bogre, I don't suppose you could sit out of this one could you? I don't like to pick on the new guy or anything, you just happened to be the last of the bunch to want to sign up.

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn follows Alysina out, looking bemused.
"I do hate to be a seventh wheel, but I do love solving a good mystery."
He looks tragic.

"I'm really quite slender, if it comes to that."

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

OOC
I've had some fun, and I can sit out for the new guy.
But somebody needs to get Brews a new absinthe fountain for Kenn.

Kenn sighs. "No, I suppose not. Alas, for the little green fairy..."

He return to moping in the Shard.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon shrugs at the impetuous human 'investigator.' He turns to Arvin. "I shall accompany you and the others unless you object. If the magic strikes again, I can defend you all."

Seeing the man's silent nod, the warforged follows in the night.

OOC: IC thread is here.

Last edited:

Bogre

First Post
As he moves to follow the group, he sees Kenn turn back.

"Yer not goin'? Way I see it, th' more that come on this thing makes it less'n less of a fools errand, n'more like findin' out something that needs findin' out.

He quickly notices the lack of space in the skycar, and his brow furrows.

"Ah...doesn't look like its too big. If yer really wanted t'go, I don wanna stop ya."

OOC: Ajanders: I'd be fine with going or not, and i guess you posted interest first so its up to you.

Wik

First Post
OOC: Stonegod - the link doesn't work.

Brelach gives the woman a nod. "Yolana... Yoland... ah, someone else will remember it. Follow me, Tin Man. Haven't been down to the docks in a good while... at least six months ago." Brelach's eyes stare into space. "That was fun."

Clapping his hands, he offers a rough smile. "Let's go."

ajanders

Explorer
Bogre said:
As he moves to follow the group, he sees Kenn turn back.

"Yer not goin'? Way I see it, th' more that come on this thing makes it less'n less of a fools errand, n'more like findin' out something that needs findin' out.

He quickly notices the lack of space in the skycar, and his brow furrows.

"Ah...doesn't look like its too big. If yer really wanted t'go, I don wanna stop ya."

OOC: Ajanders: I'd be fine with going or not, and i guess you posted interest first so its up to you.

"Oh, I very much doubt it's a fools errand."
Kenn leans against the wall.

"It's magic that reached across the entire city to affect -- how many Dragonmarked in Sharn? -- simultaneously? That's pretty big magic."

Kenn waves his hand.
"Go forth and prosper heroically. And if you see an absinthe fountain for sale, you know what you owe me."
He winks
"Besides, if I go, I'd have to sit on the driver's lap, and she doesn't like my jokes. I can tell these things."

(OOC: Go get your feet wet, man.)

Bogre

First Post
Bennit nods, looking to Kenn against the wall, consideringly.

Y'really think so? Alright...I'll go, and keep my eye out fer absinthe." He gives an amiable grin, paired with a wink, before he hurries up to catch the rest of the ones leaving with quick steps.

OOC: Thanks :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads