• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wik

First Post
OOC: Cool! And, the CN is more the fact that Khoros is rather unpredictable and selfish, and disorganized. He's just not good enough to be "good", I guess.

Khoros nods his head slowly. "You won't regret it. That is, uh...?"

Quickly, he gathers up his things - not much, really - and heads out before anyone changes their minds.

Someone

Adventurer
"What kind of favor?" says a warrior sit at a table near a corner. "I don't do movings, unless the pay is good."

ooc: Tam Aritz is ready for adventure, though he's another psiwarrior.

Bront

The man with the probe
"It pays better than sitting here and drinking," Brews says. "Your call."

OOC: Any healers around? I can take up to 6. Well, you got a paladin, that will do. If you and DH join, that's 1 spot left, if there's anyone left here.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Are you 2nd level or under and trustworthy enough to be entrusted with a big hunk of cash that won't be yours?

If this was meant to me.

2 lvl, yes

trust? of course Khuhter is a Least dragonmark of Warding. Transporting and keeping valuables is Khuthers profession, hes a banker.

Bront

The man with the probe
Drowned Hero said:
If this was meant to me.

2 lvl, yes

trust? of course Khuhter is a Least dragonmark of Warding. Transporting and keeping valuables is Khuthers profession, hes a banker.
OOC: That's fine and dandy then, get in character, and then in the adventure thread ;) Anyone else left in the tavern?

Drowned Hero

First Post
ooc: [sblock]done
ooc 2 : Are we using this thread to ooc? maybe i missed it, bt its good idea to establish an own ooc: thread so we dont ruin this nice tavern thread. [/[sblock]

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock]The general custom on the living boards is to put any substantial ooc comments inside sblocks like this one. Short ooc comments are usually just proceeded by "ooc:" just as you did above. We don't use seperate ooc threads. We'll be out of the tavern soon enough, and I think Bront is suggesting we use this thread for IN-character stuff until he is ready to start.[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
"Just make sure you have a good reason before stabbing anyone, old tod." Kenn offers cheerfully as he straps on a baldric.
"Huzzah the chase!"

Patlin

Explorer
"I'd rather be helping someone out than sitting around." Rionus says, as Khoros moves out.

He gets his stuff together, and looks around to see if the other volunteers are ready to go.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: What Paitlin said. Brews is hiring, and there's some OOC to it, but idealy, you should ask to join IC ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads