• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shaun of the Dead

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Just got back from the premiere of this, with the Director taking Q&A.

Great, GREAT film. Very funny. Very well done zombie movie. If you liked Army of Darkness, you will like this. If you like british comedies, you will like this.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
And we agree. ;)

Take a look at the current imdb.com rating. Crazy. And it's still rising.

Best credit sequence ever (well after Star Wars). Best ending in a zombie movie. And the part in the middle is funny as hell.

Edit: umm, by credit sequence I meant the title part. Intro. Umm..yeah. :confused:

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I saw the previews. I can honestly say I want to see this movie almost as much as Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. :)

Dismas

First Post
If you liked SotD then look out the TV spaced.

Simon Pegg plays an out of work comic book artist, predending to be a couple with an out of work journalist so they can rent an apartment.

The DVD of the second series has an alternate subtitle track 'The Homage Meter' which details what they had ripped off.

In the second series he is working in a comic shop run by a guy called Bilbo Bagshot and gets the sack after reducing a kid to tears when he asked for a Jar Jar Binks figure :)

Bilbo Bagshot : What about the Ewoks eh? They were rubbish. You don't complain about them.
Tim : Yeah but Ja Ja Binks makes the Ewoks look like... ******'... Shaft.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads