• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sheets for 20th Level Character

Quixoticelixir

First Post
I haven't played a lot of 4e, but I was wondering: If you go with the standard character sheet from the Player's Handbook, and you print all your powers (as cards, but you don't cut them out - you just keep sheets with rows and columns of cards), how many pages will an average 20th level character sheet include?

keterys

First Post
Most L20 PCs have about 17 powers from their class, paragon path, and race (2 at-will, 1 class, 1 race, 4 encounter, 4 daily, 5 utility). That can vary some, but about 2 pages - 1 double-sided.

How many pages are needed for items varies wildly by campaign.

Balesir

Adventurer
It varies a lot, depending on whether you want to print out all the optional and basic attack cards and how many items you have, but 8 sides (including two for the base character sheet) seems to cover high-teens characters for just about everything.

Ferghis

First Post
My 19th level Shaman's character sheet, without counting rituals or item cards, is 6 pages long - 3 pages of basic character sheet (front, items, and features/feats) and 3 pages of power cards. In addition, she also has 3 pages of item cards, a moderately generous amount, if you ask me, and 4 pages of rituals.

I'm posting about my 18th level gnome mage only to illustrate how far this can range. I don't think these numbers are normal and it would be a mistake to take them as such: 3 pages of traditional character sheet (front, items and features/feats), plus 5 pages of powers (due to the expanded spellbook), plus 5 pages of item cards (he has a lot of low level items that he swaps out with the rakshasha claw familiar).

Remove ads