Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour - (Updated 14February2024)

Tsuga C

Adventurer
King of the Crosstrade? All that and Queen of the Cliffhanger, too! This story hour is a delightful addiction and would make one heck of a fine cRPG. *tips hat*

Shemeska

Adventurer
King of the Crosstrade? All that and Queen of the Cliffhanger, too! This story hour is a delightful addiction and would make one heck of a fine cRPG. *tips hat*

I'll totally accept the title of "Queen of the Cliffhanger". shemmysmile.gif

Thank you for the praise! *blush*

Expect a delay on future updates for the next few weeks, as I'm having shoulder surgery on the 13th (and it's my dominant arm) and I may not be able to type (or comfortably type) while recovering.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I would like to humbly request a more recent update.

Thank you,

Sabre

I just had shoulder surgery. I would like to request a fully working arm and a brain not fuzzy from narcotics.

As soon as I can type with my right hand I'll start working on something. But that's what's up.

Shemmy

almost13

Villager
take your time, hope you get well soon shemmy! no good if stuff doesn't heal together well. we'll be anxiously awaiting your return to good health.

i must admit, i was feeling a bit bored/disappointed by the start of the sidequest at first (mostly because the main storyline is so darn engaging), but towards the undead psions the atmosphere started getting tense, and the ending was really grand. now i wish it wasn't over already :) as you wrote, it must have been horrible for the PCs, knowing that their success just makes everything for the other PCs harder.

Jihan

First Post
Get well soon Shemmy !!

I have lurked these boards for more years than I care to imagine mainly to catch updates on this thread.

Sabrewulf

First Post
Get well soon

Shemmy,

Had both shoulders done myself a few years ago ... labrum and tendons each side. Much sympathy. Enjoy your narcotics.

Sabre

Shemeska

Adventurer
take your time, hope you get well soon shemmy! no good if stuff doesn't heal together well. we'll be anxiously awaiting your return to good health.

i must admit, i was feeling a bit bored/disappointed by the start of the sidequest at first (mostly because the main storyline is so darn engaging), but towards the undead psions the atmosphere started getting tense, and the ending was really grand. now i wish it wasn't over already :) as you wrote, it must have been horrible for the PCs, knowing that their success just makes everything for the other PCs harder.

Oh, I'm going about the rehab process pretty hardcore. I've been in discomfort and pain since January (labrum tear, then frozen shoulder), and I have absolutely no desire for this to backslide after going for surgical repair. It's going to really suck getting better, but it will get better.

As for the storyhour itself, the oneshot moved along some things in the background that will eventually come into play with the main storyline. Some fun events in the story coming up soon, and it will be good to see the PCs at the center of it once again. :D

Akhelos

First Post
No Update, no no....there were times when you faster delivered Informations and Rumors. Perhaps we have to go to him, you know the OTHER resident Arcanaloth for Informations soon....perhaps we will get better and faster Informations from Akin... *dodges fast* *gg*

Hope you get well soon, take your Time to Heal. ^^ We can wait for your next wonderful update and news.

Remove ads