Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Clueless said:
I remember the look on Shemmie's face as we started taunting that minotaur into charging us... So many feats, reach advantage, large and in charge... all wasted... Muahhahahahhaha. ;)

Hell it was supposed to have been a bigger challange than two of the 3 mercane brothers. Bah! ;)

I had my revenge eventually though.
"Wouldn't it be funny if it had like 2000hp" - Fyrehowl's player
"Haha, you jest, oh the sweet irony..." - me (because it did...)

Shemeska

Adventurer
A bit of art...

Vorkannis%20the%20Ebon-resize.jpg

A bit of art I had done to illustrate some of the campaign NPCs. My scan does not do the picture justice, and it's not as dark as it appears here. There's lots of fine detail lost in the scan, but still, here it is.

One of the better pictures of Vorkannis the Ebon. The left side of the picture is his consort, but I'll post the image of her once she enters the story in any real capacity. :D

Gez

First Post
I finally caught up with that story hour. Very good. :D

I've a question, though.

Shemeska said:
At least, so they’d been told, and that Tanar’ri were now wandering the maze, looking for Aren’s trapped soul that they now possessed.

When did they took it? The trap gem vanished when Clueless reached for it. Also, what did they do with it? It seems they left it to gather dust in a bag of holding.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Gez said:
When did they took it? The trap gem vanished when Clueless reached for it. Also, what did they do with it? It seems they left it to gather dust in a bag of holding.

The trap gem was just illusory, and the real gem w/ Aren's soul was in amongst the possessions of the Spellbreaker. They found it after they killed her, though if I omitted them finding it then I apologize and I'll need to go back and add that bit.

As for what they do with it, they havn't decided what to do yet at the current stage of the storyhour, being as how both Florian and Tristol are living on borrowed time. After that however expect the question to be answered.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Actually I think I may have done something with it by then - to avoid us getting pounced by Tanarri on our way to revenge... but in either case, she ends up in the same place. ;)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Switched to the kobold. Aren's soul had been partially devoured by the time they found her again, and the character wasn't working out as well as hoped, so switched to a new character as soon as possible. And while Skalliska eventually got made into an NPC a long time down the road, for various reasons, I really liked the character.

Gerzel

First Post
Shemeska said:
Switched to the kobold. Aren's soul had been partially devoured by the time they found her again, and the character wasn't working out as well as hoped, so switched to a new character as soon as possible. And while Skalliska eventually got made into an NPC a long time down the road, for various reasons, I really liked the character.

Wait...As I recall the character was killed outright and couldn't come back. It wasn't that she wasn't working out so much as she was permakilled. I might be getting some things wrong but that's how I recall it. Having your soul partailly devourerd will do that and as I recall that was how you told me just after it happened.

The first one was a GM kill!

Remove ads