• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Chrys

First Post
“No, he wasn’t. The third one was the bitch back in Sigil who f*cked me over in the first place… you know the name, I won’t repeat it.” Clueless said bitterly.

I thought Nisha was the only one who knew at that point? No did he let it slip?

Stole a whole layer :] I need to try that

Clueless

Webmonkey
Shemmie hyperbole and writer's liscence. I don't think I had actually revealed it by this point in character - but it isn't much later that they *do* find out - so it's not a huge issue.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Quote from GM as he looks over notes mid game: "Oh, opps! I'll do that then..."

As a side note: Shemmie writing has been archived and put up on Planewalker, at Planewalker Chronicles. A collection of all the short stories and short fictions he's put together so far this year. Check it out and scratch that need for story... ;)

Last edited:

Clueless

Webmonkey
Not at the moment they aren't, why? (Plus our stats currently in game are nearly 15 levels higher than the story hour is right now.)

Sandain

Explorer
Only because I enjoy the number side of story hours also. I like to know classes and levels and what the items are you loot from the bad guys you fight.

primemover003

First Post
I never would've thought of it... But the Harmonium set the precedent. And the Guardinals basically handed the Lower planes another layer just by seeding Belarian with all those horrors. Talk about standing back and looking at the Big Picture. Something the PS setting tried to drill into our heads over and over....

Excellent "Planes Shaking Event" Shemeska. That rivals the ToT & RotAW in FR for sheer ingenuity.

Remove ads