Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Shemeska

Adventurer
shilsen said:
I'd wager the politeness is part of it. In my experience, whenever one of my NPCs is really, really nice and says "please" and "thank you", that's when the PCs start backing away and fingering their weapons. People are just so untrusting nowadays ;)

And Shemeska, I have two words for you - hubba hubba :cool:!

About the Baernaloth, or about me? *peery look*

Perhaps I played to my tastes here a bit: deceptively innocent looking goth girls with an evil streak. ;)

And colored hair, cannot forget the colored hair. Sadly I had nothing as such underneath the tree waiting for me today, so bah humbug. ;)

Or something like that *chuckle*

Clueless

Webmonkey
Shemmie? Why is it I always end up the one having civil 'discussions' with Baernies and their ilk? Am I just 'lucky' that way?

And I'm just now getting away from the 'tree' celebrations. There's a baby tape in the TV right now and there's really only so long I can stare at someone else's kid before my eyes start crossing - cute as a button or not.

Last edited:

FyreHowl

First Post
The comment reacted to i think is the hubba hubba

AND HUBBA HUBBA ABOUT THE SHEPARD?!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!
*and THIS lupinal runs in terror and hides under her bed*

0.o

shilsen

Adventurer
FyreHowl said:
The comment reacted to i think is the hubba hubba

AND HUBBA HUBBA ABOUT THE SHEPARD?!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!
*and THIS lupinal runs in terror and hides under her bed*

0.o
In that case, it was primarily for Shem, but also for the Shepherd. How can you not love a woman who makes people's heads explode by looking at them?

Dakkareth

First Post
So, while my sisters are busy baking christmas cakes and stuff, I'll lean back, grab some cookies and read the christmas update. What could be better than sitting in a warm room, listening to good music and reading about the cosmic misery [Shemeska] is about to inflict on his players? :D

(some time later)

Ok, so it's not the PCs or players who suffer, but still ... Evil vs. Evil vs. Evil² :] I love the 'out of time' view of the events and the host of neat details scattered throughout the text. The feeling of Epicness (if that's a word) is brilliant. Thank you for this christmas present, Shemeska, and Merry Christmas to you, too :).

-Dakkareth
(Incidentally 'Dark Wings' by Within Temptation came up on my random tracklist during the reading. I figured I'd mention it, because it fit so perfectly :D)

Last edited:

Krafus

First Post
Hello, everyone. I'm a long-time lurker who's finally decided to unlurk. I really enjoy this storyhour, and look forward to more of it. The sheer scope of it is amazing - heck, the battles of the last update seem to have involved literally millions of combatants. I try to picture that in mind, in comparaison to the Siege of Minas Tirith in the RotK movie, and shudder... Oh, and I wanted to congratulate Shemeska on her (*is* it her? I've made that mistake more than once) writing talent and for posting updates with commendable regularity.

FyreHowl

First Post
Krafus said:
wanted to congratulate Shemeska on her (*is* it her? I've made that mistake more than once) writing talent and for posting updates with commendable regularity.

Shemeska the character - is female. Well, Arcanaloths are technically...neither..both...yeah. But Shemeska is "female".

Shemeska the DM/Writer- is male. :D

Remove ads