• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemmy's Planescape Storyhour #2 (Updated x3 10-17-07)

Eco-Mono

First Post
Shemeska said:
Phaedra's sister Tina is out and out barmy, currently running with the Xaositects.
So then if Phaedra's sister is like that, then the brother is rolling with the Hardheads, right?
Clueless said:
I'm not entirely sure it's Granma safe... the *full* nickname that is.
Now is that really going to stop us at this point? *eyes most recent SH entries* :D

Shemeska

Adventurer
Eco-Mono said:
So then if Phaedra's sister is like that, then the brother is rolling with the Hardheads, right?

Flirting with the Order of the Planes Militant.

Now is that really going to stop us at this point? *eyes most recent SH entries* :D

Hehe. I have to at least keep some pretense of gramma safety.

Tristol

Explorer
bluegodjanus said:
*snickers* <3 Inva.

Indeed! I'm having almost as much fun playing her as I did Tristol. The archmage had a lot more history and background, as well as story to tell. But Inva is much more fun for single events and good snarky comments. And of course playing an NE (almost CE) character means that you get to look at things in a different way. Very different for me, but makes an exceptionally good contrast to get a taste of things.

Remove ads