• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shifting Twilight Campaign OOC--Recruiting

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Through The Looking-Glass: Analysis and discussion of the contrasts of the Ancient World and typical medieval/renaissance campaign assumptions, and the cultural environment of the Shifting Twilight Campaign.

Culture and Daily Life of the Peasant, Labourer and Lower Classes of Society

Culture and Daily Life of the Merchant, Craftsmen, and Professionals of Society

Culture and Daily Life of the Patricians, Nobles, and Elite Society

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

My friends, I have posted the Half-Orc, Half-Elf, Half-Ogre, and Half-Troll.

More to come shortly.

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
wow, somebody has been busy. glad to see you back. i was getting worried.

[sblock=bad joke alert!]
what sound do you get when the excrement hits the fan?
[sblock=the answer]
MAAARRRIINE!!![/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

SHARK

First Post
I have returned

Greetings!

My friends, my computer was giving me problems, and it took forever to get it fixed. Please accept my sincere apologies. I am glad to be back! I am looking forward to ramping this up, if anyone is interested.

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
oh, there you are!

I am glad to hear that you didn't just up and leave, althogh I honestly thought that.

I am ready to continue. Just where are we in this campain. I have totally lost where we are at.

also, could you start a thread in the rogue's gallery. as an after thought, a lot of this information might do better in your own thread in the plots and places heading. I can easily place a link to the information thread in my sig.

Last edited:

BattleAxe

Explorer
Hi again Shark, welcome back, and thanks Scott for the heads up.

I'm ready and willing to get down and dirty with some good 'ol 1st Ed hack and slash :D

Remove ads