Sho-zu defeats Semabin! Thanks to Crack-voices for judging!!!

Phoenix8008

First Post
SHO-ZU

Mystic:
Tier 1/Rank 1
Stamina Points: 2

Yen: 3
Powers:
-Signature Style: Unicorn
-Rhetoric: 2 insults each fight
-Spirit Throw: Spend 1SP to deal +1 Dmg if Atk works.
-Transcendence: Gain foes Sig/Dojo/Personal Styles if they have 0 SP.

The old man walks with his staff, muttering to himself apperantly... "Go here, go there, fight this person, fight that person, will you shut up already you stupid voice!"

"I'm supposed to say what? Okay, okay, say it again...alright let me get this straight...I find your daughter to be bland, your stable to be barren, and your discipline to be valueless. + I find your student to be balding, your house to be laughable, and your attacking to be useless, YOU BASTARD!"
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(I'm bringing in another of the playtest characters)

A young man in chainmail carrying two scimitars comes along.
"I am Semabin, son of Harudan, of the Sairundani tribe of the Zephyr. I have been told a venerable fighter named Sho Zu is seeking a fight. Would that be you? In that case, I regret having to say that
I find your guardian to be insane, your house to be empty, and your sash to be feeble.
"

Semabin ai Harudan

1st tier Warrior 0
SP: 2
Yen 0
Tier 1: Signature Location (Badlands), Personal/Dojo Style (West Wind, Personal), Signature Style (Sword), Quick Study

Items
2Y Potion of Healing (Expendable) - Expend to gain 1 SP.

Kalanyr

Explorer
A crack in the earth opens and a sheet of fire bursts forth, when it clears....
nothing has changed.

And then two interchanging voices, issue forth from the crack.
*Sigh* "Not free yet then, very well, we shall judge this match of yours while we wait.We find the insult of house and skills more effective than the retort, old man, you may choose. Entertain us well and you may even live, a little while, when we get out of here.The random whim of chance has decreed this match to take place at the cavern south-west of the Cherry Blossom Pagoda on the dusk of the mantis."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I think a 3 flag speed match is in order this time."

Sho-zu strides forward into combat and unleashes a pretty strong punch for such an old man. He also tries to dodge pretty quickly hoping to avoid harm...

The fist brutalizes the temple; dodges the motion of the sands!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ah the Kama, how nostalgic, and very appropriate, the kama severs well. "

A brief argument is heard from the crack and then a plushie of the Legendary Meowth appears behind Semabin.

1 Flag Semabin
0 Flags Sho-Zu

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sho-zu spins while using his walking stick to block and guide the scimitars to his side and away from him. Finishing the spin around his foe, he shoves the stick right into Semabin's back and releases a surge of energy which shoots through the stick and into him!

Spirit Throw!

The spear obliterates the heavens; shields against the slash of the ice! *yen*

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Yes, that's a good spear obliterate the accursed heavens! Yes! That's good, makes us laugh!"

A hovering ball of dark energy appears behind Sho-zu, and another argument is heard, a grumbling is heard and the ball shapes into a Meowth Doll.

1 Flag Semabin
1 Flags Sho-Zu
Goal 3

Sho-zu 1 SP
Semabin 1 SP

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sho-zu bends down to pick up a Yen and then kicks out low at his foe before dodging and trying to fake out the counter attack he expects to come...

The foot nails the well; conceals the storm of the tides!

Remove ads