Sho-zu defeats Semabin! Thanks to Crack-voices for judging!!!

Kalanyr

Explorer
" Mighty Lightning against kicking a well. The relevant defense of Sho-Zu is not quiet enough to tilt it in his favour."

2 Flags Semabin
1 Flags Sho-Zu
Goal 3

Sho-zu 1 SP
Semabin 1 SP

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sho-zu drifts toward his foe before stabbing out at him with his walking stick. Yanking it back out, he then spins it for defense against his foe...

The cherry blossom poetically impales the village; reduces the kick of the flower as it quells the tempest of the stone!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Utterly amusing, poetically impales ? Heh, makes me laugh. "

2 Flags Semabin
2 Flags Sho-Zu
Goal 3

Sho-zu 1 SP
Semabin 1 SP

Knight Otu

First Post
(OOC - since I drew my sig location, shouldn't we both be at 2 SP? Also, I guess that, if I would lose the round, and the fight would for some reason continue, I'd get the SP from my sig location, until the end of the fight only?)

Semabin seeks to get Sho-zu into a position where he can attack him with a pincer-like strike with both his scimitars.

The scorpion seeks close to the badlands; waves away the speed of the cave!

Kalanyr

Explorer
(Why would you both be at 2 SP ? If its your sig location you drew you should regain 1 SP, Sho-zu spent 1 on Spirit Throw so he'd be at 1) (and when did you draw badlands in this match ? Am I missing something ? )

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sho-zu suddenly flashes back to an old Sci-Fi movie the voice in his head once insisted that he watch and screams at his foe with all his might: "BREEEAAAAAAKE!" He also remembers to bend like a reed in the wind to not get hit by his foe...Of course, for a man his age, this is more than a little tricky to do without throwing out your back...*Ouch!*

The willow shouts within the pillar; absorbs the touch of the wind!

Remove ads