Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

[U]Armor[/U]
Studded Leather +1		    2		   940

[U]Weapon[/U]
Rapier +1			    1		  1850

Velmont

First Post
Valeria is cleaning a studded leather as Kol enters. "Welcome mister to di Senzio's magical shop. How can I help you?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
A few moments after Kol enters the store, the cloaked female known lovingly as Payne, follows inside. Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, she then glances over her shoulder to see if Kongu and Lokin follow.

orsal

LEW Judge
Kongu (young redheaded human) does come in, as do Zurd (mean-looking half-orc) and Kyle (quiet very plump dwarf). I would assume Lokin also comes in; I'll post again to the adventure thread to remind his player.

OOC: Velmont, this is the closure of an adventure which has already had a three players quit without notice, and achieved a very slow pace even for the survivors. I'll let any of the PCs (Payne, Kol, Lokin) do the talking for the group.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: No problem. Just be aware that actually, the shop have to sell:

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    5		    20

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    5		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

[U]Armor[/U]
Studded Leather +1		    2		   940

[U]Weapon[/U]
Rapier +1			    1		  1850

It has also 185.34gp in bank to buy off items (Rinaldo have been away for some times now... I couldn't sell items or put more gold in teh shop.) Also, note that each Sunday, the shop gold increase by 3.5gp (thanks to job rules) and each 1st of Month, the shop gold increase by 50gp (thanks to Monemvassia's shop).

Lot

First Post
Lokin walks into the shop. He appears to be a swordsman; a bastard sword hanging off his hip and an impressive shield strapped across his back. His armor appears well-maintained but recently beaten and battered.

"I've heard about this place. Relatively new to town. Limited in selection but unbeaten in prices. We have some items we need identified and others we'd like to sell. Let me show you what we have."

Lokin carefully lays out all the items he was carrying and prompts the others to do the same.

"First, can you tell us which items are enchanted? Then, we'll move onto figuring out what needs to be identified."

Velmont

First Post
"For the identification of items, we have a wizard who can do it. The prices are as follow." Valeria explain the price of the identification. "Jemeny, can you come." A robed man come from the back store. He seems more like an apprentice wizard than an experienced one. He nods at the client. "You need some identification?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]For identification, all is done by one of Rinaldo followers, which is a 1st level wizard. Prices are as follow:

Detect Magic: 2 gp (A 0 level spell)
Identify a scroll: 1 gp (That can be use easily with Read Magic)
Identify a potion: 1 gp (As SRD, a potion can be taste to identify it, as long as your character have already taste it before)
Identify any other items: 110 gp (Price of a 1st level spell + Pearl)[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads