• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Perhaps we should rearrange our marching order a bit to put one with fighting skills to cover our backs. I think we should continue forward.

Brain

First Post
ooc: if we can't ready actions and are going to get the repeated suprise-pounce-disappear, we have no chance at all. I don't know where we can go, but fleeing seems prudent. Maybe we can parlay? who knows.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi looked at her companions. A number of them were wounded and the creature that was attacking them was extremely elusive and impossible to hit. Is it even real? What? The creature, is it real?

Tandi looked around, attempting to find tell tale signs that a creature was actually here and it wasn't a glamer of sorts.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*If the creature is a glamer, it must be quite an odd one, since it leaves wounds behind and real blood. On the other hand, it might be a regular creature that is glamered to protect it from attacks.*

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: K(Dungeoneering) give any insight about the creature? This is, after all, the area for it. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm...I feel a bit bad because we have to use the SRD rules here, but is there any way I could give you info even if the type is Magical Beast (and thus falls under Arcana)?)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: You can always be a nice GM :) We're certaintly an anti-arcane party, which has cost us numerous times.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah yes, Irene--the illusionist!)

"It's...the light. With the refraction from all the crystals, it's using a glamer that bends and reflects light to mislead you into mistaking its true location. You should be able to hit it if you get lucky, though."

Lot

First Post
Eskon will step forward to hold off the enemy if retreat is the chosen option.

"We cannot stand against this thing. Retreat is the only choice now."

The paladin lifts his sword and watches for the elusive enemy.

Remove ads