Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Scun rejuvenates himself with false life, which raises his spirits.*

(OOC: 11 temporary HP. +1 to hit.

Also, I realise that when I had people cast their buffs at the entrance, I should have had Meliana and Sashal manifest theirs, so I'll say they did, which lets them do something less pointless this round)

*Trained mainly in healing, Meliana decides that it would be prudent to bring one of the other healers back from unconsciousness to provide maximal healing potential. She decides to heal Findoram.*

(OOC: Findoram recovers 14)

*Sashal, on the other hand, decides to fight crystal with crystal, concentrating her energy to focus on the crystalline structure of this place with her mind, streaming it into a crystalline lance that hurtles at the dragon, lodging itself deep within the dragons' already severe wounds.*

(OOC: 19 Damage)

*Tandi tumbles forward and tries to Grapple the much larger dragon. Much to both the dragon's and the GM's shock, she actually manages to get a hold on it momentarily, leaping onto its back and wrapping herself around its mouth like a crocodile wrestler holding the jaw shut, an almost absurd portrait of a wisp of a girl holding off a massive creature.*

(OOC: Tandi rolled a 20, Dragon rolled a 2. It was still close ;)

Findoram gets to go now, back from the unconscious void. Then Dragon)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'll note, that as a one of the higher level fighters here, Cade isn't in the greatest of shape (10 of 40)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Of course, since Cade has moved 40' in this round, no healer can possibly reach him until next round, even if they didnt' start off lying on the floor unconscious ;)

Don't worry, though. The Dragon now has a choice between wasting its round breaking the Grapple or killing/KOing Tandi and escaping the Grapple for free. No choice to attack Cade.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The good news is that the chances of her dying are astronomically low. The bad news is that since Grapple checks are used to attack now, barring another 20/2 incident, she's probably going to be auto-hit, and expected average damage from the full monty of grapples will barely knock her out to -2.5ish. Still, one ally fallen to low negatives to waste the enemy's entire turn? That's an awesome tradeoff for you guys!)

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram regains consciousness and quicly asses the situation. He is hard pressed between helping out Tandi and giving Cade a much needed boon.
He decides that the little help he can give Tandi won'd be enough. He tries to reach Cade in order to heal him
ooc: how far is findoram from Cade?

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: per RA's post earlier, 40 feet ;) I suggest closing the gap and healing someone on the way, or healing and then running.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: The good news is that the chances of her dying are astronomically low. The bad news is that since Grapple checks are used to attack now, barring another 20/2 incident, she's probably going to be auto-hit, and expected average damage from the full monty of grapples will barely knock her out to -2.5ish. Still, one ally fallen to low negatives to waste the enemy's entire turn? That's an awesome tradeoff for you guys!)

Woohoo.....does this mean Rhys gets the opening to charge he has been looking for?

Remove ads