Sialia's New Deck

Sialia

First Post
[Preen.]

Thank you all for kind words.

I keep meaning to do color variations in the backrounds for all of them, but forgetting to do it. There should be variations to help capture the idea that these are puzzled together out of shaped slabs of stone. I may go back and do some touch ups this weekend.

I don't know how to explain this exactly, but feedback is one of the fuels that makes these pictures happen. Praise is always appreciated, and constructive criticism is welcome too.

A large part of the joy I get from doing this is getting to share it with you.

More to come.

Sialia

First Post
P.S. My favorite part of the flumph is the wavy vertical lines in the background.

These came directly from viewer feedback, to wit:

"Draw the stinky, Mommy! Draw the stinky!"

See what I mean?

Feedback is creative fuel.

GlassEye

Adventurer
These are all extremely beautiful works. They remind me of that exquisite Egyptian artwork/jewelry. I prefer the sandstone/gold background; to me it gives an elegant simplicity that complements the detail of the border and the central image. I also like the blue background of Euryale. I don't think the darker brown and red backgrounds work quite as well as the brighter ones.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sialia said:

Well, if it's something you'd decide to do, perhaps this might encourage you - I'm willing to give you a free publisher account at the EN World GameStore (I'll waive the signup fee). Just let me know.

Remove ads