Siege Of Bordrin's Watch

The Digger

First Post
Smiling grimly Henry decided quickly to try and finish the raider and swung his halberd in a viscious circle. It crashed across the wounded raider before continuing round into the nearest drudge.

[sblock=OOC]Cleave vs O4; 1d20+8 vs AC. On hit Drudge takes 4 damage. Not well just now can you please roll for me?[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13
HP: 31/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 9/10
AC: 19, Fort: 19, Reflex: 15, Will: 15 — Speed: 5
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Reaping Strike
Cleave
Brash Strike
Steel Serpent Strike - used
Passing Attack
Flesh Seeker Halberd
Screaming Armour]- used
(Haunted Veteran)
Villains Menace
Boundless Endurance [/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Her eyes continue to water, and Gala feels the viscous gel flow from her eyes. It slides along her snout and her lips taste its putrid scum as she shakes her head back and forth, casting it onto the cold floor around her. She looks up, and looming above her is an orc with the bolt thrower.

She moves like a shadow, and gets under its mighty mass before she launches into the creature's thigh.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: shift to U3
Attack: pounce vs. U4 (+8 v. Ref, 1d8+6 damage, grants CA to next attack; will use Elven accuracy if a miss)
[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
ROUND 3 PART II:

Smiling grimly, Henry decides quickly to try and finish the orc raider off, and swings his halberd in a vicious circle. (Cleave vs Orc Raider O4 AC 17: [12] + 8 = 20 *hit* / [3] + 5 = 8 damage) The axehead crashes across the wounded raider before continuing around and slamming into the midsection of the nearest drudge. (4 damage from Cleave / dead) He watches his blood spill spill from his stomach onto the floor, then slides from the axehead to the floor in a lump. Henry becomes emboldened by the attack because of Dorn’s call of virtue. (Gain +4 THP from Dorn’s Virtue of Valor)

Roaring with pain as the axe strikes him, Tregar channels the dwarven god, who punishes the orc with radiant energy, sending it stumbling back down the stairs. (Channel Divinity – Armor of Wrath vs Orc Raider P16: 4 radiant damage and push target 2 squares to P14) "Despite your sins, Moradin offers you a chance of forgiveness" Tregar says to the orc, not expecting it to accept. (Offering of Justice vs P14) Then the dwarf takes off down the stairs in the opposite direction of the enemy. (Move action to M18)

Once at a safe distance, Tregar turns and calls on Moradin to bring down his punishment instead on the orcs converging near Henry. Lightning shoots across the hall and hits the ground, sending two of the orcs flying and frying into the pews below. (Vanguards Lightning: Area burst 1 centered at N7) (Vanguard’s Lightning vs N7 Ref 12: [6] + 7 = 13 *hit* / [1] + 5 = 6 damage / dead) (Vanguard’s Lightning vs M7 Ref 12: [9] + 7 = 16 *hit* / [1] + 5 = 6 damage / dead)

The few remaining orc drudges all sprint in different directions to take on the interlopers. One continues up the stairs after Gala, (Move to S3) but she deftly springs out of the way of his club. (S3 Club attack vs Gala AC 19: [2] + 9 = 11 *miss*)

The second one drops down into the pews with a shout, (Move to R8) swinging his club up and over his head aimed at Wendigo. The solid mass of wood lands sharply on the monk’s shoulder, and Wendigo can feel his arm going a bit numb. (R8 Club attack vs Wendigo AC 17: [10] + 9 = 19 *hit* / 5 damage)

The last one turns back to Henry as he hears his orcish brother breathe his last, (Move action to N4) and he charges at the warrior at full speed. Unfortunately, the club swing is easily parried by Henry’s halberd. (N4 Charge club attack vs Henry AC 19: [7] + 9 + 1 charge = 17 *miss*)

With a orc drudge in front of him, slobbering in a berserker fury, Wendigo considers his next attack.

9 Wendigo 13/34 bloodied / +1 to next attack roll
22 Gloomblade 28/33 / readied action
18 Dorn Virtue of Valor active

17 Orc Bolt Thrower U4
17 Orc Bolt Thrower D10
17 Orc Raider O4 -23 bloodied / marked
17 Orc Raider P14 / Offering of Justice

16 Gala 25/34
16 Henry 31/45 / +4 THP
15 Tregar 33/41
13 Orc Drudges

round3bf.png

EvolutionKB

First Post
Wendigo, tries to duck the incoming blow but it was too accurate, his concentration broken, the monk quickly rises from his crouched position to bring a flying knee towards the orcs face. When the orc falls, the shifter races up the stairs, weaving around the raider before settling in a fighting stance flanking with Henry.

[sblock=Actions]I think I should be at 22/34 hp. I still had the temp hp from Harmonious discipline. Since the temp hp are gone I get a +4 to damage. Too bad it's a drudge.

Standard: Dancing cobra vs reflex of drudge: dancing cobra vs drudge reflex (1d20=4, 1d8+9=15) Somehow my mod to the attack roll got deleted. I should have been 1d20+11, so the total is 15 to hit. I assume that hits.
Move: Move up the stairs, R8, R7, R6, Q6, P5, P4. When I move from P5 to P4, I'll provoke an OA from movement against the raider that Henry has marked, and give Henry CA for the marked attack because I'll be flanking. AC 20 against the OA.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Wendigo Razorclaw shifter monk 3
Initiative: +5; Low-light vision; Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
HP: 22/34, Bloodied: 17, Surge: 8, Surges left: 6/8
AC: 18, Fort: 14, Reflex: 17, Will: 17 — Speed: 6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Dancing Cobra
Five Storms
Drunken Monkey
Dance of Swords
Harmonious Dicipline
Razorclaw Shifting
Fleshseeker Unarmed Strike
Stoneskin Robes
Whirling Mantis Step
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Leaping up the stairs behind the shifter, Dorn bellows an ancient cry of freedom. Infused with arcane might, it washes over the drudge with nary an effect, but the blinded warrior feels its sting...[sblock=Actions]Continue to use Virtue of Valor to grant it to anyone that bloodies/kills a creature that is most wounded at the time.

Move up the stairs to Q6; Shout of Triumph from P5 to N3. Missed the drudge, 25 Fort vs. O4, 7 thunder damage. Won't push it, but if it drops, allow Henry and Windigo to slide to flank the drudge.[/sblock][sblock=Dorn]Dorn—Male Half-Elf Bard 3
Initiative: +1; Low-light vision; Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 12
HP: 34/38, Bloodied: 19, Surge: 9, Surges left: 10/10
AC: 19, Fort: 15, Reflex: 16, Will: 17 — Speed: 5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Guiding Strike
Cutting Words

Sword Burst
Shout of Triumph
Cunning Ferocity

Slayer's Song
Magestic Word x2