• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sig and Avy test

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:
Oh yeah, forgot to say -- your .sig pic is ok, but I really like your avatar. Looks dang cool.

Edit -- I liked the old one!
The old one, yeah. I preferred that one, too... :)

Darkness

graydoom said:
I'm torn... but I think the other one was slightly better.
Maybe we should pester him to change it again until we can agree on one? :rolleyes: Still, pit fiends rule! :D

Darkness said:
Maybe we should pester him to change it again until we can agree on one? :rolleyes: Still, pit fiends rule! :D

Cute.

Actually, now that EN World has finally allowed avatars, you'll see quite a few avy changes from me at least. I can never settle for just one pic for long.

I think my next one will be from Brom...

Darkness

Khan the Warlord said:

Cute.

Actually, now that EN World has finally allowed avatars, you'll see quite a few avy changes from me at least. I can never settle for just one pic for long.

I think my next one will be from Brom...
Just take something you like, Khan, and don't let anyone's whining grate on your nerves, ok? :)

/me glares at graydoom :rolleyes:

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
Just take something you like, Khan, and don't let anyone's whining grate on your nerves, ok? :)

/me glares at graydoom :rolleyes:
Bah, you'll be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes! :p

Yeah, and Khan, just pick something you like, but make it cool so all of us other people can appreciate it too :D.

Remove ads