• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil, A Fresh Start

Legolizard

First Post
As you gather, Spark has put up lists of groups and were to go to meet their guides that have been hired. Sigil can be very dangerouse and it is easy to get lost so a guide is essential.

OOC: your guides is name Franklin, you are to meet him at the drunk lillith down the street. He will take you were you want to go and info on anything you would like to know about sigil.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Then let's go! No time like the present. We can see what kind of workers are needed, whether they are porters, messengers, adventurers, or something else entirely," Hammer says, and begins to walk towards the Drunk Illithid.

Last edited:

Legolizard

First Post
Drunk lillith, the ranbow bird/elf bard outsider kind.

and any guild entry fee will be paid for by Iron hall. You guys didn't come here poor.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Does the list of groups also have a map of Sigil? I'd like to avoid getting lost, so.

Gathering the list, Self follows Hammer and the rest out. "Maybe we could merely offer to do favors for a number of guilds to gain a reputation -- starting our own Warforged Guild could be interesting. We have the Hall for it, I think."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Buck: Artificer 8

Buck, catching up with the rest of the group overhears the tail end of their conversations.

When he speaks he speaks with a measured, serious tone:

"I think we should be careful about hiring ourselves out to do too many meanial tasks. We left a world where the majority saw us as good labour, and mere tools. We can't let these think that of us: then everywhere...and if the information we have on Sigil is true, I mean EVERYWHERE will always see Warforged as little more than talking golems. I will not be a party to that."

After his warning he perks up a bit as his blade, Shatterproof speaks up,

"However Buck, we also have the chance to show how we can be as resourceful and intellegent as any living race, though we be as strong and reliable as any construct. We are, simply, the best there is, ever has been, and ever will be. Let's meet Franklin and get a description of the guilds and factions in power within the city...then we can think carefully about a decision before making it."

"Good idea Shatterproof, I was just about to suggest the very same thing."

silentspace

First Post
The warforged known as Northblade, falchion strapped on his back, speaks.

"Aye, let us explore the city. I agree with Hammer. Let us see if we can exchange our services with others in this new city, and forge relationships as the wise Spark suggests. I for one follow the traditions and purpose of our making, and would rather offer my services as a warrior then than a porter, but let us see what we find."

G

Guest 11456

Gee Sharp : Female Warforged Bard 8

As the others made their way to the Drunk Lillith, their ears pickup the familiar sound of steel striking steel in musical tones coming from behind them. As the musical tones get closer they know that those metallic tones can only be coming from one individual. Their companion, Gee Sharp, is slowly catching up to them as they walk. But, in her usual way, she is playing as she goes. At the moment it is her steel drums, but they know that at any moment she could change her mind and start playing a tune on her well made set of dagger flutes. Glancing back, they find that their eyes do indeed agree with their ears and that Gee Sharp is slowly catching up.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Noseblade walks with the others, he half listens to his comrades. Paranoia being a undiasgoised fault, his ears and eyes are search for anything out of place, as well as potential ambush sites he would use to hunt a group of beings.

Remove ads