• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil NPC list, Venues list and Map downloads

Chris633

Explorer
Quickleaf or Mortius, any chance I could get those Sigil files? I am planning on running a campaign in Sigil and would love to get my hands on those! Thanks!

Mortuis

Explorer
I still have the files, but I'm still bumping into the enworld limitations preventing me from uploading them to the forum. Let me know where you want me to send/place them and I'll hook you up.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Also worth nothing - since we do have the Storage for it - if there are other files any of y'all think we need to be hosting, send me a PM and some information about where it's from and we'll get it up!

avin

First Post
[MENTION=11802]Clueless[/MENTION] opening XLS file gives me an error:

Not Found

The requested URL /sites/default/files/sites//files/Sigil NPCs 5.xls was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Ah - I see. Thanks - it looks like we have a bad file pull for that. Let me go see if I can run down a better copy of the information and get those files updated.

Thanks for letting me know!

Remove ads