Silver Bullets Chapter 1:L'Arruolamento

Imerak

First Post
Jean-Jacque

In front of Jean-Jacque, the entrance hall opens up to a large, open wooden floor surrounded by a kind of balcony. There are two staircases on either side of him, and a door beside him reading "Administration." There seems to be no one in sight.

James

As James walks towards the figure, he begins to make out details. The person is a young-looking woman, dressed in a slightly revealing white sweater and a pair of shorts. She has long, flowing reddish-brown hair, and is very beautiful. As James clears his throat, she puts her book down--some kind of romance novel--and speaks with an Italian accent. "May I help you?"

Monique

Monique slips towards the building, and eventually makes it to the front door. However, it appears to be locked. Her knocking goes unanswered for a minute, but it is soon answered. A tall, handsome man with black hair, wearing a suit, opens the door. "Why, hello," he says in a British accent. "Could I help you with anything?

Jarval

Explorer
"Works for me." Andrew say with a smile. "And thanks for the address. I rather need somewhere to stash my gear." He nods towards the stack of luggage beside him.

"Right, I'll get going to this address. Good to meet you." He shakes hands with the stranger, and heads for the exit, looking for another taxi once he's on the street.

Asking for that guy's name might not have been a bad idea. It helps if you can call your contacts something other than "Mr X"... He thinks wryly.

Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
Imerak said:
James

As James walks towards the figure, he begins to make out details. The person is a young-looking woman, dressed in a slightly revealing white sweater and a pair of shorts. She has long, flowing reddish-brown hair, and is very beautiful. As James clears his throat, she puts her book down--some kind of romance novel--and speaks with an Italian accent. "May I help you?"

James is speechless for a second. When he catches himself, he smiles and nods, "I was invited to this location to join your club. It seems I am to ask about missions or some nonsense like that. Would you happen to know of the Silver Bullets?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
Imerak said:
Monique

Monique slips towards the building, and eventually makes it to the front door. However, it appears to be locked. Her knocking goes unanswered for a minute, but it is soon answered. A tall, handsome man with black hair, wearing a suit, opens the door. "Why, hello," he says in a British accent. "Could I help you with anything?
"Sure" she replies with a smile. "Thank God I found someone speaking my language. I haven't learned much of italian yet. A friend of mine is waiting for me in room 201. Could you help me finding it?"

Imerak

First Post
Roger

Derryk tries his best to navigate the streets, and you reach the building in moderate time. The building looks a bit like a school, and takes up the better part of a block. Derryk rings the buzzer, and the front door opens up into the main hallway. He turns to Roger. "Well, I believe he gave us different rooms, so this is where we part ways."

Andrew

Andrew manages to hail another taxi, this one's driver slightly more mild-mannered. Although he has some trouble finding the location, he eventually pulls up to a tall building. Frowning, the cabbie inspects it oddly. "You got kids here or something?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Roger makes his way to the elevator, and thence to room 201. ~ I really hope I can get some ansewers, and get a place to stow my gear.~ he thinks.

DrZombie

First Post
Jean-Jacques makes his way to the "administrations" office, and knocks on the door.
"Anybody home?"

Une école? Drôle. If this is some joke, people will be really unhappy with me really soon.

Imerak

First Post
James

The woman smiles. "Yes, we are the Silver Bullets. Beyond that, I don't know much I guess, I'm pretty new here as well. As for the missions, they have some kind of server set up on the computers in our offices, so you can find the mission profiles there...none of them are really my kind of work at the moment, so I'm just hanging around here. By the way, I'm Mia." She offers her hand to James.

Monique

The man chuckles. "Yes, it is a bit disconcerting. I personally am quite fluent in Italian, though I'm still not used to the way it sounds." He pauses and lets Monique into the main hall. "Well, I'm pretty sure that would be on the second floor. I don't know much about the layout of the building, it seems like a fairly drab building if I do say so myself." He moves towards the right stairwell, then glances back towards Monique.

Roger

Roger finds Room 201 with some difficulty. It has a plain, wooden door with a small glass panel at the top. It is unlocked, and the room inside is somewhat bland but functional. Three desks are set up here, each one with a computer sitting atop it. There also seems to be some gear stashed here.

reveal

Adventurer
Imerak said:
James

The woman smiles. "Yes, we are the Silver Bullets. Beyond that, I don't know much I guess, I'm pretty new here as well. As for the missions, they have some kind of server set up on the computers in our offices, so you can find the mission profiles there...none of them are really my kind of work at the moment, so I'm just hanging around here. By the way, I'm Mia." She offers her hand to James.

James takes her hand gently.

"Very nice to meet you, Mia," he says as he kisses the back of her hand. "What is it you will be doing here?"

Remove ads