• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SILVERTHORNE GAMES: RoE Web Enhancement

NarlethDrider

First Post
I hate to bother yall with this, but I was trying to get the free spider race web enhancement (it goes w/Races of Evernor) from Silverthorne games website & it wouldn't work---i know its been a looooong time since that was posted so can anybody hook me up? Thanks :D

DMH

First Post
John, if you can't download it for some reason, email me. My address hasn't changed since we worked on the AP.

Frilf

Explorer
Of course, you guys can always contact us directly if you need help like this. We're still here, we're just kinda... quiet lately. Anyway, we're also willing to help, so that's something!

Ian
"El Queso Grande"
Silverthorne Games

NarlethDrider

First Post
Frilf said:
Of course, you guys can always contact us directly if you need help like this. We're still here, we're just kinda... quiet lately. Anyway, we're also willing to help, so that's something!

Ian
"El Queso Grande"
Silverthorne Games

Good, now maybe you can finally get that atach drider from me :D :confused: :heh: :eek:

Remove ads