• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
round 3: Here we go again

Pendrake (40/40) Pendrake moves 15 feet to the northeast to stand to the right of Michael and shoots at Kobold 1 again
Semabin (50/50) Fires an arrow at the fleeing Kobold6 and finds its target striking him in the back as he runs away.
Kobold1 (-28) Falls to the ground.
Kobold2 Retreats and reloads crossbow.
Kobold4 (-9)throws javelin but misses Michael.
Kobold5 throws javelin but misses Eanos.
Michael (44/44) Charges Kobold 4 and batters it with his hammer. (4pts)
Kobold6 (-4) Flees into the ruins.
Eanos (44/44) Eanos steps over the downed Kobold to deliver a flurry of blows on the next in line.(5 pts damage)

Attachments

• ruins 5-5.jpg
    ruins 5-5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
If Pendrake doesn't drop Kobold 1 with his shot, Semabin directs his shot at that kobold as well again. Otherwise, he'll try to shoot Kobold 6, thinking that he shouldn't alert anyone.

(Bowshot (1d20+7=14, 1d8+1=3) (15 to hit, 4 damage with prayer))

But performing another clumsy shot, he puts away his bow (move action).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=Knight Otu] It looks like we are doing about just as good as each other with the bow shots. I think they will be with in a move action next round, so, if Kobold 1 still is standing (and given how much damage he has takes thus far i cannot see how), Pendrake will go sword and shield on their reptilian arses![/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
(We're waiting on Michael, I assume? Also, with the successful shot, Semabin will keep his bow out another round, and move closer, a few feet outside the melee reach of any kobolds).

Remove ads