• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos frowns as the attack begins, and chooses to focus on the potential threat of flanking. Moving quickly forward along his group's left side, the monk produces a sling, sending a stone flying at the closest flanking Kobold.

[sblock=OOC]Moving to the square just ahead and to the left of Michael, firing on K3 (though I doubt it hit):

Sling vs. Kobold 3 (1d20+7=14, 1d4+2=6)[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Michael doglegs up and right 45 degrees one space, then right another space, putting his allies and most, if not all of the kobolds in a 40 foot radius.
As he goes, he lays one hand on the holy symbol on his gorget and speaks a Word.
(Casting Prayer: all allies gain +1 on to hit rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, and saves. All enemies take a penalty of 1. I believe Eanos gains the benefit for his attack.)

Michael then studies the slope up to the kobolds...are we talking a hill with movement penalties, or a cliff with Climb checks?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(talk is cheep, so cheap that it is a free action!)

free action:
Pendrake to Kobolds: If you surrender you von't be crawler bait. If not surrender, you are pincussion!

BigB

First Post
round 2: Here we go again :p

Pendrake (40/40) Pendrake aims and shoots at the lead Kobold for 8 pts damage.
Semabin (50/50) Semabin takes a few steps to get a better line for his next shot, and shoots an arrow at the leader. A well placed shot (crit confirms and I rolled max dam for the crit) staggers the kobold. 11 pts
Kobold1 (-25) Staggers under the arrows. Spitting blood he yells and points at the group of adventurers. "Kill them and they will be cookserved as feast night!!!!"
Kobold2 Fires a crossbow at Michael but the bolt glances off Michaels armor.
Kobold3 (-7) Charges forward throwing a javelin at Eanos and missing badly.
Kobold4 Charges forward throwing a javelin at Eanos and missing badly.
Kobold5 Charges forward throwing a javelin at Michael and missing badly.
Michael (44/44) Michael charges Kobold 3 and strikes him with his hammer.
Kobold6 Retreats to the ruins.
Eanos (44/44) With a flurry of blows Eanos leaves the kobold bruised battered and unconscious dying in a heap on the ground.

Attachments

• ruins 4-1.jpg
    ruins 4-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake aims and shoots at the lead Kobold:

range:50 feet

1d20+6=24

*Thwack!* well aimed and flying true, the arrow hits with great accuracy once again!

1d8=7

though the arrow sinks deep, it hits no vital organs

edit: i forgot about the prayer, so that would be a 25 to attack and 8 points of damage

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin takes a few steps to get a better line for his next shot, and shoots an arrow at the leader (if he was dropped already, target the nearest kobold instead), this time to great accuracy... but into the shoulder.

(Bow shot (1d20+7+1=28); Critical threat.
Confirm critical (1d20+7+1=17); I'm assuming that doesn't confirm. (or does it after the prayer?
Damage roll (1d8+1+1=3); since I forgot it with my first roll.
Arrows used: 2/40

Edit: Added prayer in case you're wondering.)

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Don't forget all y'all should have a +1 to hit and damage because of the prayer...Eamos shot in the first round should be granted that bonus as well.

That may give us a lot more dead kobolds...

BigB

First Post
Don't forget all y'all should have a +1 to hit and damage because of the prayer...Eamos shot in the first round should be granted that bonus as well.

That may give us a lot more dead kobolds...

ooc:I added the +1 for Eanos attack but still missed although barely.

Remove ads