• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
(We're waiting on Michael, I assume? Also, with the successful shot, Semabin will keep his bow out another round, and move closer, a few feet outside the melee reach of any kobolds).

ooc: yes Michaels turn to take action. I will post for him tomorrow if no response.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos takes a single step, then lets loose another flurry of blows--though he only manages to connect with one of them.

[sblock=OOC]If I read the full round / full attack actions correctly, Eanos can take the 5' step to close and still flurry. Of course, whether he can or can't is kind of academic, since his second attack was clearly a swing and a miss:

Unarmed flurry (Blessed) vs. K4 (1d20+6=19, 1d8+3=5, 1d20+6=8, 1d8+3=7)[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Pendrake and Semabin are up.....

round 4: Here we go again

Pendrake (40/40) Moves forward swinging his sword an burying it in the small kobold, surprisingly the creature staggers but does not fall.
Semabin (50/50) Moves forward and fires at K2 hitting for 4 pts 1d20+7=19, 1d8+1=4
Kobold2 (-4) Runs for his life and disappears into the ruins.
Kobold4 (-9) attacks Eanos but misses badly.
Kobold5 (-13) attacks Pendrake and does not come close as he is seriously injured.
Michael (44/44)
Eanos (44/44)

Attachments

• ruins 5-7.jpg
    ruins 5-7.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake will move and swap out his bow for sword and shiel, moving 10 feet forward and attack number 5

"Die you vittle scaly tverp!" He cries as his sword comes swinging down:

1d20+9=27, 1d8+5=12

The sword swings and hits solidly, just only barely missing any vital organs.(missed the crit range by 1!)

"feel das bite uf Ilk's Bane!"

(oops: Edit...
att of 28 and dam or 13 from prayer of post 43)

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin moves further ahead, and shoots his bow at kobold #2.

(Arrows used: 4/40
Invisible Castle seems to be down for me; I'll try to roll later. If not, to hit is 1d20+7, damage is 1d8+1, +1 each for the prayer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads