• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

Cinerarium

First Post
Finally got all caught up again after falling behind. I think the writing has actually gotten better with a focus on fewer characters. There's much more opportunity for development.

Now that I'm caught up with the SH, looks like I have time to read the Valus book. I was lucky enough to have a signed copy handed to me by Frostrune, and I feel like a bit of a jerk for not reading it in depth sooner.

aros

First Post
i hope this isnt it

so i just finished reading all the updates and i am ridiculously impressed. i just hope that this thread still gets updates at some point in time. that and i somehow picked up that this setting has been published. in what form and how can i get it? thanks

WizarDru

Adventurer
aros,
you can get the setting from your local store, if you have them order it, I'm guessing.

Online, you can choose from:
Amazon.com
NobleKnight.com
Order it directly from Different Worlds Publishing

I'm sure there are a host of other retailers who are probably carrying it, as well.

You can also order "The Return of Ippizicus Child-Eater" from DWP. (And while I'm not terribly enamored of the cover, it's a great module). The Module features not only a top-notch adventure in the Valus, but also has specific details of the region in which the adventure takes place, with travel charts and....You guessed it! Random Encounter Tables for the wilderness area. :)

TDRandall

Explorer
What? I get hooked on this abso-freakin-lutely beautiful thing and find that your next f2f is probably the last of the campaign? There had better be a LOT of catch-up material, like months of stuff even if you updated every three days or I won't be held responsible for the results of my mental instability....

I just really dipped into story hours four or five days ago, got hooked on this one right off and just NOW reached the last post. All I can say is that I hope the others are at least half-good as this one Destan. And if I see it in the store I'm definitely picking up Valus. Hope you get filthy rich off doing this thing you do well and so obviously love.

May it always be so!

(and I guess that's a bump too!)

Lela

First Post
TDRandall said:
What? I get hooked on this abso-freakin-lutely beautiful thing and find that your next f2f is probably the last of the campaign? There had better be a LOT of catch-up material, like months of stuff even if you updated every three days or I won't be held responsible for the results of my mental instability....
Oh, I'm pritty sure there is. You may have noticed Destan's ability to turn one session, even 1 round, into a long, awe-inspiring, update filled with tears, laughter, and the occational dirty joke.

He's got a few more years in 'im. We just gotta knock 'em loose!

Maladrac

First Post
TDRandall said:
Yeah, there's PLENTY of catch-up material. All that you've read so far has gotten the characters to around 5th level, with the new guys being introduced at 4th. The next time we sit down "f2f" the average will be 17th level (I think).

It's the "update every three days" part that may be just a dream. :(

(A really, really good dream, but still... just a dream.)

Maladrac

Remove ads