• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

frostrune

First Post
Whitey - Thanks for the kind words.

Cinerarium - We are discussing dates for the final epic showdown right now. It will be soon but not soon enough. Probably January.

As far as updates in the Rogues gallery thread... we certainly could but it would be such a radical power shift from where the story hour currently is fans would hardly recognize their favorites. It also would be full of spoilers because, as you might expect, our current cast of heroes differs even from the new batch just being introduced. I'll let Destan make the call on that one.

As always, thanks for reading.

Frostrune (Baden Dost)

My sentiments exactly

Wisdom Penalty said:
u
p
d
a
t
e

p
l
e
a
s
e
I fully second this call. Have worked so hard to catch up with this SH, but now I almost regret having caught up, waiting for a new update.
But it's "almost" due to the quality of the updates that makes it worth the wait. So, Destan, if the quality is the reason for the waiting, take as long as you need. Otherwise, move it ;-)

Funeris

First Post
Quality is definitely part of the reason he takes his time...that and well...
the fact that the man has a lot to do. Especially recently with his work
schedule...you could order either of his books and get your Destan fix that way :) I know....shameless plug for my DM. Oh well.

Or..you could try The Heroes of Marchford...(shameless plug for Destan and I) :D

Remove ads