Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

Maladrac

First Post
Destan said:
You know, Druby, I'm not sure how long it took. I can't remember, to be honest.
Pudgy D

Heh. That's funny, I remember it like it just happened. If you look back to the end of "Sins I", we had experimented with splitting the party, which resulted in most of us getting our butts handed to us on one of Destan's plates. Our reasoning was that, since us players are scattered around the country, we could play more often if we split into smaller groups based on real-world geography. The first night we central-PA guys played (Raylin, Kellus and John), the outside world pretty much pooped on our party. So we rescheduled another evening and took measures to ensure no interuptions.

Much to our delight, Frostrune (aka. Baden) walked in the door behind Destan, having made the 3.5 hour drive from the D.C. area. That evening resulted in chapters 9 and 10 of "Sins II". We started around 9PM and wrapped up around 4AM. About half the evening was spent on the battle mentioned. The other half was all role-playing; meeting Destan and friends, 'getting to know' The Cleaver and Mellish, and a great deal of planning before the battle.

And, Pudgy D, 'Goof Off' will take that marker right off your battleboard. You can get it cheap at Wallyworld, or just remind me and I'll bring some to next session.

I'm The Cleaver, and I approved this message.

grodog

Hero
Destan said:
On a completely unrelated note, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to remove old marker lines on a battlemat? Some of our lines were made with the wrong type of marker (thank you, Kellus), but some are still there simply because I took too long to wipe them off after a session. Wondering if there's any home remedies out there that may have worked for one of you guys.

These links may help, Destan:

http://www.chessex.com/mats/Mat Maintenance.htm
http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cach...t+erase"+"dry+erase"+cleaning+battlemat&hl=en
http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cach...t+erase"+"dry+erase"+cleaning+battlemat&hl=en

I've also used Windex on my mat (which is a Crystal Castle IIRC).

A belated thanks for the fabulous update---I only read it this afternoon. It was well-worth the wait! :D

MACLARREN

Explorer
Destan has been busy preparing for our Sins Finale which is scheduled for the 14th of January and a new campaign beginning on the 15th of January with Destan taking a little break to play as a PC. Maladrac will be the new DM and it should be a great campaign as well. There is SO MUCH MORE TO TELL HERE! Destan has enough material to write for years if he so chooses so keep on him because we are at the point that the story really comes together and the name Loroth begins to have a meaning.

Mortepierre

First Post
Destan,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your published campaign. I finally managed to get a US copy delivered to Europe (here, it's all but impossible to find a distributor) and I am now happily browsing through it. Well done! :cool:

Last edited:

Remove ads