• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

WizarDru

Adventurer
Destan said:
Mariadon smiled. “Most wizards do not like Destan, friend dwarf.”

“Why?”

“He’s an ass.”

Aww, and he says such nice things about you. :D

Great, great stuff. Bad for me getting work done, you understand, but great stuff, nonetheless. So have the PC replacements shown up, yet? Is Cleaver one of them? I assumed that the sorceror who was related to Destan was going to be one of them.

Funny, I had forgotten that Kellus was from Rhelm. Does he get much trouble from the locals while he's in Val Hor?

Maladrac

First Post
You're a smart bunch.

You guys are right on all accounts. The Cleaver, Mellish and Moril Karisbane are all PCs. I (the late John of Pell) play The Cleaver. My brother plays Mellish and fills the spot formerly occupied by Vath's player. Moril doesn't meet up with the group for a bit, but he is played by Amellysan's player.

Heh, it just occured to me as I read the latest update; everything up to this point has been a sort of 'prelude' to the real story. Meeting Destan and having the underlying story explained to us is when the fight against Loroth and his forces really begins.

Boy, are you guys in for an epic.

"You hate me because I am different. I hate you because you're all the same"
The Cleaver, Fist of Tempus

Wisdom Penalty

First Post
asasiiiiieeeeeggggrrrrrgghhhhhh!

i had given up on a few folks updating their story hours, and destan was one of them. then when he DOES update the boards go down before i can finish it. argh!!!!!

anyways....thanks. please do another soooon....

W.P.

MACLARREN

Explorer
How true Maladrac's words are!! This is coming to the point that everything done up till now comes into perspective. There is SOOOOOOO much more to write and this thread could continue on for a long time to bring you up to where we currently are. Hopefully, we can keep Destan moving along but he deserves a much needed break from all his work and this stuff is in his blood and I know he will continue on at a pace he feels comfortable with so stay tuned. Lots of good stories coming up for the new PC's as well as your favorite old ones. - Raylin

Whitey

First Post
Huzzah!

ENWorld is worth posting on again. :p

A hearty welcome, to all the new PCs - you have some big adventurin' boots to fill. This story (and the players!) have that it, that special something, that marks a campaign as a cut above. It's the kind of thing to point at, and go 'look, that's how it's done'.

Cinerarium

First Post
I have to wonder how long Destan's been holding that "He's an ass" comment in the wings. Priceless Smalley humor there. Great stuff.

When's the final epic session scheduled for? Is the Sins campaign going to wrap up before the end of the year?

Any chance we'll get some stats on the new guys in the Rogues Gallery thread?

Remove ads