• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six From Gate Pass - Chapter 3: Shelter From The Storm

Gregor

First Post
Round 7

With Hrimr's demise, the conjured shark winks out and returns from whence it was summoned.

Initiative

1 - Lars
2 - Lee Sidoneth (DM)
3 - Tentacles (DM)
4 - Torrent
5 - Arnir
6 - Kirio
7 - Bannock

GM: Bannock, drawing an item counts as a move action. Since you already moved in the storm, you're not able to drink it until your next turn. You can keep the value you already rolled or roll again when you actually drink it (this turn).

Lars, you're up!

Last edited:

Gregor

First Post
The white pulsing explosion washes over Lee, causing him to stare at the sleet storm. His eyes bore into the whipping snow and wind as the hurricane quickly advances to maximum strength. Rain splatters across Lee's face.

"My orb!" he cries, confidant that his artifact has been crushed by someone within the sleet storm. "You imbeciles, you have ruined a work of art and only served to hasten the demise of Seaquen! Come then, steel yourselves and face me. With mine own hands shall I tear you asunder!"

He makes two fists and touches them to one another while flexing his chest and arms. He speaks incantations and turns his eyes to the skies. From his mouth erupts the roar of a bear which stretches on and on. When he releases his fists from one another, the cry of an eagle screeches at the same volume and length.

"Powers of nature, bolster me!"

Down in the surf, Lee's summoned gargoyle turns its attention to Torrent, slashing with its claws, teeth and horns freshly stained with Hrimr's blood. One claw scrapes across her face, splattering blood into the already crimson ocean and then its horns ram into her chest, punching holes through her breastplate.

Last edited:

Gregor

First Post
Deep under water, the squid is frustrated with is inability to clip through Lars' armor. It releases the human and jets away in a blast of black ink.

GM: Lars, you're on the map now. The water is 20ft deep where you are. There is no sign of the squid.

Gregor

First Post
Torrent screams in agony and in the horrific loss of Hrimr.

"Damn you Lee!" she spits into the stormy air, "you vile traitor! You've doomed us all!"

She brushes against the gargoyle and pushes towards the beach, hoping to meet up with Arnir and Bannock so that she can bury her axe into her former mentor's skull.

"Only you can slay it Kirio!" she calls over her shoulder as she wades through the waves, ducking the opportunistic slash by the gargoyle.

funkmamagoat

First Post
Only I can slay it indeed... I have to actually hit the :eek::p:.-(:]:(:lol::blush: thing first...

Kirio takes aim once more..., satisfied at least that the first will hit, Kirio fires once more...

OOC: assuming the gargoyle is still in the fight... If so kirio will fire once more... Ah man! That thing is going to murderize Kirio

Last edited:

Remove ads