• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Skeleton Key] e-Adventure Tiles: Cave/Cavern stuff

talmar

First Post
Has anyone purchased these? If so could somebody let me know if there are any large sections of caves/caverns. Anything large enought to hold a huge dragon?

I'm writing up an illithid/dragon adventure and thought these would come in handy but I don't know if I could fit part of the adventure into the map.

Thanks

NeghVar

First Post
Talmar,

I think you will that both Cave Passages and Cave Chambers should fit your very needs. Between the two you should be able to setup several very large multi tile rooms to hold your huge dragon. Ed has included several tiles in Cave Chambers that are designed so that you can create large multi-tile rooms. Keep in mind the number of large rooms you have is limited to the number of tiles you print!!! I considered my purchase of them money well spent!

talmar said:
Has anyone purchased these? If so could somebody let me know if there are any large sections of caves/caverns. Anything large enought to hold a huge dragon?

I'm writing up an illithid/dragon adventure and thought these would come in handy but I don't know if I could fit part of the adventure into the map.

Thanks!

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
NeghVar is correct.

A huge dragon would fit easily into the Cave Chambers. The Cave Chamber set will be upgraded on November 20th with more tiles, including an open cave floor tile that will allow you to build a cave that will fit a colossal dragon! The price of the set will go up a little bit after the upgrade, but anyone purchasing it before the 20th gets the upgrade for free.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

Cheers -

Ed Bourelle

Last edited:

talmar

First Post
SkeletonKey Ed said:
NeghVar is correct.

A huge dragon would fit easily into the Cave Chambers. The Cave Chamber set will be upgraded on November 20th with more tiles, including an open cave floor tile that will allow you to build a cave that will fit a colossal dragon! The price of the set will go up a little bit after the upgrade, but anyone purchasing it before the 20th gets the upgrade for free.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

Cheers -

Ed Bourelle

Now that's what I'm talking about. Open cave floor. That's exactly what I need. Lay down a bunch of those puppies and then the border and I'm all squared away.

I'm going to purchase those two sets now. As well as the dwarven tiles as My 20th level dwarf has his own keep under a mountain.

Thank you very much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads