• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaughter the World

ChimericDream

First Post
That video was fantastic!
Terraism said:
I love it. I pulled it off of YouTube over the weekend, gutted the video, and stuck the MP3 that remained onto a flash drive... thus bringing it to work, where I've listened to it off and on all day. The poor naive girl that works at the circ. desk near me keeps grinning and asking why I'm singing along to The Little Mermaid. I'm debating whether I should tell her. :D
Would there be any way you could tell us how you did that? I've never really considered doing it, but I would *love* an MP3 of that song.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Have mp3 conversion as well.

If anyone can give me a good place to put the file online I'll do that then post a link here. Since this site won't accept mp3 attachments.

To convert it yourself use Keepvid to get an FLV file then there are plenty of freeware programs that will let you convert the .flv file to an MP3

Kae'Yoss

First Post
muzick said:
That video was fantastic!

Would there be any way you could tell us how you did that? I've never really considered doing it, but I would *love* an MP3 of that song.

This site here Lists a number of sites that allow you to download videos from YouTube and other video sites.

That gives you the flv file.

Under the third point they have a link to a free conversion tool so you can make an avi of it. If you disable video, it will give you an MP3.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
The comic just proves it: If you're evil, you have more fun!

I like the LotR allusion, and the Star Wars one: "You should listen to him. He was a wise man!"

Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
muzick said:
Kae'Yoss and HeavenShallBurn pretty much covered the basics of it, actually. :)

HeavenShallBurn said:
If anyone can give me a good place to put the file online I'll do that then post a link here. Since this site won't accept mp3 attachments.
I wouldn't. It's nice and altruistic, but Sohmer and Lars have requested that folks not post MP3 cuts from it - they plan to do a high-quality one themselves, and they'd rather not have less-than-clean bits floating around the net, since it reflects on them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads