• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Knight Otu

First Post
"Maybe the wilderness scouts could scout around Felden first. Or Master Farid, Master Jack, if you two are willing to scout Felden ahead? I think the mounted people might actually reach Felden in about a day..."

(OOC: The only ones where that wouldn't apply is Veras-Re, and he could get to that point if he gives his backpack to someone else while riding, and Jack, whose riding dog is a bit slower than the horses.)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
oog: Veras-Re weighs 154 pounds while a typical riding horse's light load is a 150lbs. Even if I rid myself of my backpack and all of my stuff, I'll still weigh the party down.

"I will slow you down" said the dwarf. "Whitemane has a difficult time carrying me
"

He shrugged as if to say "that was that". Then he waited for an answer. If there is no solution to the problem at hand and the scouting party really wanted to reach Feldon within a day, Veras-Re was willing to relinquish his position in the scouting party and go with the other party.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion stares at Veras-Re for moment. Hesitating before he speaks, Quarion says quietly, "You do not seem to speak much, dwarf. I doubt your presence in the other group will help. As it is, we were not expecting to reach Feldon for at least two days anyway, so I believe you should ride with us." Looking about him, the dirty elf dressed in green assesses the status of the wilderness party. "Does everyone have a horse? Yes? Then let us move. We shall send someone into Feldon with whatever information we have gathered when we arrive in about two days. Fare thee well." With that, Quarion guides his horse in the direction of Feldon.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Farid nods, "Yea, I can scout ahead. I'm not very stealthy, but I am not bad on a horse."

fuzzy

First Post
Rika looks over the wilderness party and pauses for a second. Frankly, we shouldn't rush ahead too fast. I still think we should stick together until we get to Feldon and find out if its occupied. But, if we are going to split up, we should try to find out as much as possible before they find us. So we probably should try to get there in two days and be ready for a fight or a talk.

Velmont

First Post
"Naga is used to be hidden in my tunic, there should be no problem with that. And Jack, I suggest the collar with bells, it could be interesting on you. Bright yellow leather should do. Or you could simply have some continual light cast on you, many of them should be enough"

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus says with a smile, "I would gladly scout ahead with Master Farid here. If we get into a fight, he can provide some cover for me to shoot my arrows from."

nimisgod

LEW Judge
To lighten his weight, Veras-Re left his tent and his backpack in the cart. He pried off the lump of glass atop his walking stick and put it in the pack, acting as if it were the most precious thing in the world to him.

He took some essentials for survival (bedroll, extra clothes, some food and water) and put them in the Whitemane's saddlebags.

"I am ready to go"

jayaint

First Post
SlagMortar said:
Planus says with a smile, "I would gladly scout ahead with Master Farid here. If we get into a fight, he can provide some cover for me to shoot my arrows from."

As Thanyvan is riding along with Planus, he nods enthusiastically and motions for everyone to get into groups and be on their respective ways.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads