• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

fuzzy

First Post
Rika rides over to the scouting group. "Is this everyone?"

She looks over towords planus. "I should be able to keep you covered. I don't think I can take as much punishment as Farid, though"

Pbartender

First Post
Jack Haggerty, Halfling Rogue 1/Fighter 1

Jack listens to the discussion placidly and adds, "Suit yourselves, I'm easy. If you think you'll need a little more muscle in Feldon, I can come along. It might be better if I stuck with Jakub and the others, since wagons can't run away as easily as horses."

OOC: I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a tough time keeping track of who's who, with so many of us in on the adventure. If no one else minds, we could take an idea from some of the other adventures and post character names, races and classes in post titles... I'd help a lot, I think.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(That's a good idea, Pbartender. It would help for the start. Maybe also which of the groups you belong to. If there's a mistake in my following list, please tell me. :))

Veras-Re, Rika, Quarion set out on their four horses to scout the area around the villages (up to the forest?), Farid, Thanyvan and Planus ride for a quick scouting of Felden, and the rest (Jack, Opale and Katherine, as well as Jakub) take Jakub's cart or ride alongside it.
Jakub packs a few goods and rations into his wagon, as he says to make his travel more believeable.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Farid Duropied, Dwarf Fighter, Scouting Felden

fuzzy said:
Rika rides over to the scouting group. "Is this everyone?"

She looks over towords planus. "I should be able to keep you covered. I don't think I can take as much punishment as Farid, though"
Farid smiles and starts go in the appropriate direction, "Not that I want to, mind you, but I can take a couple hits of need be."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid 1, Wilderness Party

OOC: I was under the impression that there was one scouting/wilderness group and one urban group, like this:
[sblock]The S/W group goes into the areas around Feldon to look for clues of the dragon (or any of its minions) and the U group goes into the town (Feldon) and ask around for info.

Later, (2 days later, to be exact) the S/W group sends its most urban-savvy member to Feldon to meet with the U group. They exchange info and decide whether to move on or to... well, do anything but moving on. The lone S/W member returns to the S/W team, reports what they discussed, and both parties gather again just outside of Feldon. As a whole they continue to Grenton, where they will probably split up again.[/sblock]
This is what I think the plan is, it's all garbled up in so many posts. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

fuzzy

First Post
OOC: I'm confused. I thought we were just splitting into to groups now, one entering Feldon, and one scouting around it. I also thought that Grenton would wait until we figured out what's up at felden.

Jdvn1

OOC:
... Yikes. Here's how I understand it:
We're making a (temporary) scouting party to make sure Feldon is at least relatively safe. That group goes (with Farid, Thanyvan and Planus), and comes back.

Then the Wilderness and Feldon parties are formed, once we know the state Feldon is in, and we do what we're going to do.

Savvy?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
We're making a (temporary) scouting party to make sure Feldon is at least relatively safe. That group goes (with Farid, Thanyvan and Planus), and comes back.

Then the Wilderness and Feldon parties are formed, once we know the state Feldon is in, and we do what we're going to do.
OOC: Oh. So wait, we're sitting in the forest for two days while that group of 3 runs around?

Jdvn1

Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: Oh. So wait, we're sitting in the forest for two days while that group of 3 runs around?
OOC: Well, I had the idea that the group of three was running ahead, while everyone else goes at a normal pace. Three people can go faster than a wagon.

I'm not exactly sure about distances and times, but I got the impression that it was something like:
We're currently 2 or 3 days away. The small group goes ahead, getting there in, like, 1 day. Then, meets back up with the party when they're 1 or 1/2 a day away.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: I like that plan, sounds fine, but why are 6 of us on horses then?

EDIT: Well, okay, on reflection, the wagon is crowded and we should take the horses with us since they'll be no good if they're sitting in a stable 3 days away. Okay, this plan is fine except I worry about sending 3 people off on their own...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads