• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Knight Otu

First Post
"Yes, they have names. Whitemane, Swifthoof, Hurakan here is a bit wild at times, Dawndancer, Silverwind, and Gray Beauty. They're not trained for combat, though they are trained for riding."

Jakub gives everyone a quick lesson so they can ride the horses without falling, and treat them with respect.

fuzzy

First Post
So I'm on whitemane. Everyone ready to go? Lets see whats going on here.
Rika rides out to the edge of the complex with the stables.

I sure hope Felden isn't under the dragons control yet.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Farid's eyes light up, "I'm not on tha wilderness group, but if anyone doesn't want a horse, I wouldn't mind using one for while we're out of the town."

Pbartender

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
"though, jack," She gives him a impish look, "until the time comes for active sneaking, its possible that you would be a bit less conspicous if you were, well, a bit more conspicous." She winks at the halfling and adds in his own tongue, "Us boring big folk tend to get confused when we can't keep track of how many visitors we have."

"What do you suggest?" Jack inquires innocently, "A collar with bells? Or maybe I could just paint myself orange. If nothing else, I could always carry a big sign that says 'BEWARE OF HALFLING'."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Haha, good one, Jack. I think the idea is that you shouldn't be giving off the wrong impression to the locals or anyone due to your hiding. We do not want to alert anyone of danger, so we want to look unthreatening and honest." Farid then turns to Quarion, "I assume the best idea would be to meet at Felden in a set number of days? Say, two?"

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Whitemane looked shaggy enough to Veras-Re. Since he is part of the scouting party and he didn't want to slow things down, he boarded the horse. Or at least, he tried to. It took several attempts for the dwarf to get atop his mount but somehow, he manages relatively fine.

He waits for the rest of his group, anxious to be off.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Two days, hmm... I believe, depending on our time table, three might be better. From what I understand, the dragon's domain stretches far, and the more scouting we do, the better. As for meeting in Feldon, I think it wise to send only one of our wilderness party into the village as an emissary rather than have everyone meet together. A group as large and as varied as ours is bound to be noticed. Jakub, how far away is Feldon from here?"

fuzzy

First Post
We should probably find out if Feldon is under the dragons control yet. I'd hate to return into an ambush. I'd say we do that before we split up. We should probably stay out for about four days. Thats time enough to get a good fix on the kobalds positions.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Like I said, though, if all of us show up in any town, we will attract some attention for sure. I think it best that we split up now and have a meeting in Feldon in three days. At that point, we can congregate again, preferably a good distance from any urban areas, and continue our journey to Grenton, where we can split up again. I am confident in our respective groups' abilities do handle any trouble they encounter, so splitting up into two parties of... what, five? should be no problem. Perhaps my calculations on time are skewed. Jakub, can you reiterate exactly how far and how long it might take for us to travel to thes places from here?"

Remove ads