• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Velmont

First Post
If Opale sees a clear shot to Eskaron, she will shoot at him. If she has chance to hit someone else in melee, she will favor to finish to knock out the unconscious kobold before they wake up.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Skipping Katherine, her actions can be included later.)

Jack dodges out of the way of Eskaron's bite, and skewers the werebeast wih his rapier, leaving a nasty wound, and Eskaron roars in pain. Rika also pierces Eskaron's shoulder, but that wound mostly closes immediately (31 total damage against Eskaron).

(Farid is up)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Farid steps toward the retreating Eskaron to try to knock him down, but he proves to be too quick.

ooc:
I'm pretty sure I can't flank, but I did forget the +1 attack for the bardic song, though (not the +1 damage because that cancels out with -1 damage silver weapon). I don't think it makes a difference this round, though. Planus is rubbing off on us.
First Attack (1d20+3=12, 1d8+2=9)
Second Attack (1d20+3=4, 1d6+1=6)

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Planus is kind of like the opposite of bardic music. :) Though I would have been thrilled with a 9 earlier when Planus kept missing the kobolds.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
(sorry, sorry....)

Though annoyed that the were beast has nothing to disarm, Katherine snaps at him with her whip, trying to distract him from Rika's next attack. (And like Veras, fails)

+1s still up for this round and the next!

Knight Otu

First Post
(Previously)
Katherine's whip impressively snaps through the air, unfortunately nowhere near Eskaron.

(Round 7 continued)

Garma - 18
Jack - 16
Rika - 16
Farid - 16
Veras-Re - 16
Planus - 14
Opale - 10
Eskaron - 10
Allied Kobold (and water elemental) - 6
Villagers - 6
Quarion - 5
Katherine - 3

Farid follows Eskaron quickly, striking at the werebeast, but doesn't even scratch a scale. Veras-Re tries to aid him, but planuses. Opale's shot graces the Dragon (3 damage, 34 total damage to Eskaron). Eskaron fixes his eyes on Jack, and pounces at him in an attempt to push him into the pool. Jack manages to pierce the approaching werebeast in the stomach (7 damage), and Farid strikes heavily into the creature's back (9 damage). Eskaron, direly wounded, collapses before he can shove the halfling.

Velmont

First Post
"Make sure he is dead or harmless. Don't forget, he is a caster." Opales is releaved to see that everybody is ok. He attention turn to the last remaining kobold.

[SBLOCK=Draconic]"Your neutrality was appreciated. You've made the wise choice. the reign of Eskaron have ended."[/SBLOCK]

She turns to the villagers. "We will bound the survivor." she says, poitning at the fallen kobold, among them the ones who have been knock out by her spell and then put unconscious. "Those are crusaders, loyal follower to Eskaron. Now that there master have fallen, we can't trust them to follow the others, who has chosen to stay neutral, or even help."

She then turn to the druid kobold.
[SBLOCK=Draconic]"Thanks for your help. We will make sure all is fine for teh villager. After that, some of us might help you with the trouble in the forest."[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads