Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
I had done the four horsemen thing in the past (and forgotten about it). Death was a Pit Lord with the Half-Machine template from a Dungeon Magazine. (The one with Shadow Chasers in the polyhedron)

Krishnath

First Post
Only if someone makes art for them. As I cannot use the official art due to copyright reasons. :D

Robbert Raets: What slaad do you suggest I use? I must be able to advance it to at least huge size.

-

Anyways, here is the next sliver: The Quick Sliver!

-

Quick Sliver
Medium-Size Outsider (Sliver)
Hit Dice:
2d8+2 (11 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 45', Climb 45'
AC: 16 (+4 Dex, +2 natural)
Attacks: Claw +3 melee and bite -2 melee
Damage: Claw 1d4+1, bite 1d6+1
Face/Reach: 5' by 5'/5'
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Sliver qualities, Blur, Shared ability.
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +4
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 19, Con 13, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Climb +11 (+8), Jump +3, Listen +4 (+2), Spot +4 (+2), Swim +3
Feats: Alertness,

Climate/Terrain: Any underground
Organization: Swarm (20-80), Hive (Several thousand slivers and a queen)
Challenge Rating: 1
Treasure: None
Alignment: Neutral
Advancement: 3-6 HD (Medium-Size)

'By subjecting several proto-slivers to chronal energies I have managed to create a sliver that is not only fast, but also incredibly hard to hit. The queen will reward my efforts.' - Lanariel Shadowwing, Research Notes.

Quick Slivers are incredibly fast and agile compared to other slivers as if it was in a time stream of it's own. In adition to this quickness that has grated them their name, they are constantly shrouded in an effect similar to that of a blur spell, making them even harder to hit in combat.
A quick sliver is a pale spring green color and semitransparent like their crystalline kindred. They always seem to be in movement. A quick sliver easily reaches a length of 6' or more.

Combat:
Quick Slivers are usually among the first slivers to enter combat situations, this is not because of any form of agressive behavior, but rather due to their incredible speed and agility.
Blur (Ex): Quick Slivers are constantly under the affect similar to that of the blur spell, giving those who attack them a 20% miss chance. This is an extraordinary ability, and thus cannot be dispelled.
Shared Ability (Ex): Quick Slivers grant all slivers within 60' of them a +2 bonus to Dexterity, increasing the affected slivers AC, Reflex Save, ranged attack bonus (if any), and skill modifiers on the apopriate skills.

-

Comments and constructive critizism is welcomned and wanted.

Later,

Krishnath

First Post
Rob: Why, thank you, but as I asked before, what Slaad do you suggest I use as the base for Famine?

EldonG: If you think the Quicksliver is a badass, I suggest you check out the other sliver thread, you can find a link to it on the first or second page of this thread. :D

EldonG

First Post
Krishnath said:
Rob: Why, thank you, but as I asked before, what Slaad do you suggest I use as the base for Famine?

EldonG: If you think the Quicksliver is a badass, I suggest you check out the other sliver thread, you can find a link to it on the first or second page of this thread. :D

hehehe...I'm a longtime lurker, here...I've been watching your slivers for months... ;)

Remove ads