Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Krishnath

First Post
I'll probably make the template during the weekend (no promises though, I might get sidetracked), and as A bonus, I'll tell you what class levels you need for the base creature (a human), but unless you have the Epic Level Handbook it won't do you any good... as he has 30+ levels... :D

Krishnath

First Post
Thank you. :D

The plated sliver is next, and it's ability stacks!

Look for it sometime around the middle of next week.

Later,

Krishnath

First Post
Slightly delayed (It wasn't my fault! Honest!), but still, here is the plated sliver, enjoy:

-

Plated Sliver
Medium-Size Outsider (Sliver)
Hit Dice:
2d8+2+3 (14 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30', Climb 30'
AC: 14 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
Attacks: Claw +3 melee and bite -2 melee
Damage: Claw 1d4+1, bite 1d6+1
Face/Reach: 5' by 5'/5'
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Sliver qualities, Shared ability.
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +4
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Climb +11 (+8), Jump +3, Listen +4 (+2), Spot +4 (+2), Swim +3
Feats: Alertness, Endurance (B), Toughness (B)

Climate/Terrain: Any underground
Organization: Swarm (20-80), Hive (Several thousand slivers and a queen)
Challenge Rating: 1
Treasure: None
Alignment: Neutral
Advancement: 3-6 HD (Medium-Size)

'By subjecting protoslivers to magical pressure I have managed to breed a type of slivers that, although somewhat smaller than most other slivers, are very resilient and though.' - Lanariel Shadowwing, Research Notes.

Plated Slivers get their name from the bony plates that cover most of the slivers body. They are have a pale sandy yellow color, and usually reach a lenght of about 4'2''

Combat:
Plated Slivers take to combat with glee, as they are exceptionally equiped for defensive work.
Shared Ability (Ex): All slivers within 60' of the Plated Sliver gain access to the Endurance and Thoughness feats as though they possessed the feats themselves. Make note that the thoughness feat stacks.

-

Comments and constructive critizism is appreciated, please tell me what you think :D

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
Can't wait to see what you do with the Scourge Sliver...the Sliver Overlord, big stompy 7/7 who can search your library for a sliver or take control of a sliver for cheap. :)

Remove ads