Smarties ...

Klirshon

First Post
If they can be crushed into a powder, a human's curiosity has possibly demanded that it be snorted. Perhaps it doesn't even need to be crushed at all; human offspring shove crayons in their nose.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
That's quite true. :) That said, in my search for confirmed cases of nose maggots (erm, using the correct medical term that I don't recall right now) I happened upon many, many articles saying the same thing from a variety of sources ... though they all may have been as ... reliable as the Mail for all I know. :p

Janx

Hero
If they can be crushed into a powder, a human's curiosity has possibly demanded that it be snorted. Perhaps it doesn't even need to be crushed at all; human offspring shove crayons in their nose.

When my wife taught, there was a kid in a class who absolutely stunk. Like something was rotting.

It turned out, he had a hobby of tearing off the foam from the couch cushion at home and stuffing it up his nose.

When he finally got taken in to a doctor, they fished out years worth of the rotted stuff that was crammed up there.

He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
When my wife taught, there was a kid in a class who absolutely stunk. Like something was rotting.

It turned out, he had a hobby of tearing off the foam from the couch cushion at home and stuffing it up his nose.

When he finally got taken in to a doctor, they fished out years worth of the rotted stuff that was crammed up there.

He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

That's why crayon boxes come with built-in sharpeners!

Remove ads