• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smarties ...

Klirshon

First Post
If they can be crushed into a powder, a human's curiosity has possibly demanded that it be snorted. Perhaps it doesn't even need to be crushed at all; human offspring shove crayons in their nose.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
That's quite true. :) That said, in my search for confirmed cases of nose maggots (erm, using the correct medical term that I don't recall right now) I happened upon many, many articles saying the same thing from a variety of sources ... though they all may have been as ... reliable as the Mail for all I know. :p

Janx

Hero
If they can be crushed into a powder, a human's curiosity has possibly demanded that it be snorted. Perhaps it doesn't even need to be crushed at all; human offspring shove crayons in their nose.

When my wife taught, there was a kid in a class who absolutely stunk. Like something was rotting.

It turned out, he had a hobby of tearing off the foam from the couch cushion at home and stuffing it up his nose.

When he finally got taken in to a doctor, they fished out years worth of the rotted stuff that was crammed up there.

He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
When my wife taught, there was a kid in a class who absolutely stunk. Like something was rotting.

It turned out, he had a hobby of tearing off the foam from the couch cushion at home and stuffing it up his nose.

When he finally got taken in to a doctor, they fished out years worth of the rotted stuff that was crammed up there.

He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

That's why crayon boxes come with built-in sharpeners!

Remove ads