• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed world casting call - finally running

Dalamar

Adventurer
I haven't decided on the amount yet, but it'll propably either 'eat' XP from the whole group as if it were a cohort, or then 1/3 XP Zack gains. But as it isn't very important yet, I'll think it over and try to come up with a solution by the time you hit 9th level (and you can cast Awaken)

Dalamar

Adventurer
The game is finally starting!
The game will start at friday of next week, unless any of the players needs it to start later, in which case it can be pushed back a few days.

The spot of wizard/psion is completely open.
The rogue spot has to be considered open as there has been no word from Rathan.
Kaboom, there still isn't a character from you. You need to submit one, or give away the spot of cleric/paladin to somebody else.

Zack2216

First Post
another question: can I spend my exp to level it up as a dire bat?(I only intend too have it have 5 levels dire bat) Another question, since Awaken gives the animal 2 bonus HD, would that make it a level 7 character when it comes to gaining new levels and stuff(that is if i can raise the creature to 5hd before I awaken it.)?

Dalamar

Adventurer
There is an official rule for advancing animal companion's HD in Masters of the Wild.
Simply put, you must do a ritual in a holy site or a natural glade and spend 200 XP. This gives the animal companion one more HD, increasing HP and BAB.
It is then considered (after Awakening) a 7th level character for the purposes of Gaining levels, but level 0 for the purposes of gaining feats and skills when it starts advancing in classes.

reapersaurus

Explorer
If kaboom is hesitant, I could play the cleric role, if you'd like.

I have a concept for a 'true worshipper' of Pelor, Amber Dawn Auros.
She lives in a land of clerics and paladins who have lost sight of the light.
The church has been tainted by the conflicts and isolation in the land.
They believe the One True Faith to be The Way.
They have become intolerant over the long decades, and view their religion as the only religion. All other faiths are pagan or heretical. The other classes don't have the connection to The Light that they do.
The other classes should heed the words of the ones who know religion.
But they don't.
They continue their misguided, even barbaric ways and will refuse to see the glorious divinity that is Pelor. They are dogmatic, and ceremonial, and follow the strict interpretation of their edicts.

This leaves for little acceptance of other ways.

Amber Dawn sees the folly in this approach, and has actually seen the true light of divine inspiration of acceptance and harmony, while the rest of her order follows the shadows of dogmatic scripture.

More to come, if you want.

kaboom

First Post
My charactor

Lisa: human cleric 4; CR 4; HD 4d8; HP 18; Init +0; Spd 30ft; AC 10; Attacks: unarmed+ 3 (1d3 subduel); SA turn undead; SV: fort +4 ref +1 will +8; Str 10 Dex 10 Con 10 Int 14 Wis 19 Cha 18

Skills and feats: Skill focus: diplomacy, Greater skill focus: Diplomacy, Extra turning.
Concentration +7, Knowledge: religion +9 Heal +11, Diplomacy +15

Items: Six Potions of Cure Light wounds, three potions of Cure Moderate Wounds, two potions of Cure Serious wounds, Pearl of Power (1st level spell), Everburning Torch, Backpack, Bedroll, Traveler’s Outfit, Cleric’s vestment, Silver Holy Symbol, 4 days Trail Rations, 174 gp, 9 sp

Spells: (5/4/3) 0th-Create water, Detect Magic, Purify food and drink x3 1st-Remove Fear, Obscuring mist, Sanctuary, Invisibility to Undead, Cure Light wounds* 2nd- Hold person, Lesser restoration, Daylight, Cure Moderate wounds*

Domains: Sun and Healing

*domain spell

Last edited:

Remove ads