• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed World, Part II

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Do we really have to? I doubt he'll be jumping from joy when he hears about this... especially when he finds out he's been out for over a day..."

Jarval

Explorer
"If we don't tell your father, we open ourselves up to potential future trouble, ranging from breach of contract all the way up to kidnapping and treason. Unless you want to see us in a court of law, then yes, we must speak with your father first." Lorcan says emphatically.

Zhure

First Post
Durban

"It's absolutely imperative you speak with your father before deciding on a final course of action," Durban says.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"But then what are we to do untill the lord mayor awakens?"
Maybe consciously, maybe not, Chendra shifts to her formal voice.

Jarval

Explorer
"Aye, wait here for tonight. We will tell the guards that you are being kept for further questioning, and this is reasonably well appointed chamber. A great, great deal better than many of the jails I've seen."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Well, it is one of our city's prides, humane holding cells that is. And I guess you are right."
With that, Chendra pulls the mask to cover her face again and goes to sit at the side of the bed.

So do you want to do anything for this day, or will we fast-forward to the next day and your meeting with the mayor?

Zhure

First Post
Durban

Durban settles down in front of the cell door.

"I'll take first watch."

Forwarding is fine with me as well.

Remove ads