• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed World, Part II

Zack2216

First Post
"It looks like there may be a couple new warriors in our midst. Horses bred for war are taking residence in the stables. On a different topic, I'm not really sure what we're going to do..."

OOC: I remember something about the party going further north, looking for a specific person. I could be wrong though. That, and I don't want to try to find the post saying what either... Of course, I could be wrong, my mind having made it up. Dalamar, did you mention something like that earlier?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Alexander VonStone, the head of security for the caravan you met back in Part 1, mentioned a friend of his. Elean Kindeye from the city of Ouluan, a wizardess who, you were told, enjoys riddles.
The original reason you decided to head to North was due to the increased undead activity there, but there's nothing forcing you to go that route. As far as I am concerned, you could go somewhere and start a smithy if you wanted to.

Zhure

First Post
Durban

Durban's meditations remind him of the increased undead activities alleged in the north, and he brings it to his friends' attention.

"I think north might be where we need to go. Especially with all the stories of undead abounding there. I'm sure Lorcan as a paladin won't like, and Xan Yae would be happy for me to investigate."

Jarval

Explorer
"Aye, heading north seems like the soundest plan. If we pass near Ouluan, we should try and see Alexander VonStone's friend, and pass on his message, but otherwise we can make a pretty direct path." Lorcan says.

"Anything we can do to reduce the numbers of undead will please me, and I'm sure Chendra will appreciate the excitement. It might be better not to be too specific about where we intend to go when we speak with the Mayor, however."

Dalamar

Adventurer
The same maid who took Lorcan's order brings him the glass of brandy as the four are talking.

At a table farther away, a fight starts up, but ends when both of the combatants are so drunk they can't keep standing if they try to take a swing to the other.

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Unless anything important is happening for the next couple days up until our departure, should/could we just skip ahead?

Zhure

First Post
Durban

Durban looks ready to bolt from the room when the bar fight breaks out but musters up the will to stay. After the fight dwindles down, he seems to relax.

Moving ahead is fine, unless there're important plot points. :)

Remove ads