• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, druids are powerful, eh?

Corlon

First Post
heh, I'll have to remember that and play an awakened mouse in the next campaign. Make him a wizard or sorcerer and just ride on the shoulder of...well, a cohort devoted defender, then just fireball away.

EDIT: what kind of familiar would a mouse have? A flea familiar? Imagine touch attacking with a flea, no would would have a clue.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Monkey Dragon - one of your most powerful combat tactics will be proxy fighting. Summon natures ally and send them in, and where possible animal growth them. Or trap people with entangle or wall of thorns and then send in the insect swarm/insect plague while they can't get away.

You'll find other interesting and useful strategies on the Rats Nest board here

http://www.aquerra.com/rbdmc/viewtopic.php?t=651

Regards

glass

(he, him)
Corlon said:
EDIT: what kind of familiar would a mouse have? A flea familiar? Imagine touch attacking with a flea, no would would have a clue.
Another mouse? That'd confuse people.

glass.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Hypersmurf said:
NOBODY expects the mouse! His chief weapon is pocket-size; pocket-size and rays... rays and pocket-size! His two weapons are rays and pocket-size, and an excellent hide check...! His three weapons are rays, pocket-size, and an excellent hide check, and sneak attack... His four... no... Amongst his weapons... amongst his weaponry... are such elements as rays, pocket-size... I'll come in again.

-Hyp.

giggle. That was just lovely.

mikebr99

Explorer
Stop it! This is silly...

Anyway... if your 10th level Druid has a real favoured animal form for combat... like a polar bear. Consider making Ironwood full plate barding for yourself. +8 AC is pretty good... and it can't be dispelled. And tlk the party's Cleric into casting a magic vestment... and maybe shield of faith. You should always have multiple Barskins memorized.

Mike

dshai527

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
NOBODY expects the mouse! His chief weapon is pocket-size; pocket-size and rays... rays and pocket-size! His two weapons are rays and pocket-size, and an excellent hide check...! His three weapons are rays, pocket-size, and an excellent hide check, and sneak attack... His four... no... Amongst his weapons... amongst his weaponry... are such elements as rays, pocket-size... I'll come in again.

-Hyp.

Just wanted to speak and say good job on that one. I needed the laugh.

Remove ads