• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, SUPERMAN/BATMAN movie? (SDCC)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[video=youtube;ZAPig662cac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAPig662cac&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Joker

First Post
Nerds be wildin'.

So who do you reckon is gonna play Batman if Bale isn't up for it? Does Val Kilmer fit in the suit?

I always thought Batman was physically bigger than Bale. Like 1,95 meter heavyweight boxer big. But I get that impression from the cartoons I think. Ultimately the person needs to channel the goddamn Batman. Peter Dinklage could play him for all I care as long as he does it right.

I don't yet, I'll think about it.

While BatDinklage would be amazing, I look at this and give a resounding meh. Zack Snyder is still directing and writing? Let him be cinematographer or something, but I don't like the guy's storytelling. He'll make a great music video, but with bad storytelling.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
While BatDinklage would be amazing, I look at this and give a resounding meh. Zack Snyder is still directing and writing? Let him be cinematographer or something, but I don't like the guy's storytelling. He'll make a great music video, but with bad storytelling.

You've pretty much got your wish - he directs, but he doesn't write. The only thing he wrote was [the godawful] Sucker Punch. 300, Watchmen, Man of Steel - he didn't write any of those. And he won't be writing Batman/Superman.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Nerds be wildin'.

So who do you reckon is gonna play Batman if Bale isn't up for it? Does Val Kilmer fit in the suit?

I always thought Batman was physically bigger than Bale. Like 1,95 meter heavyweight boxer big. But I get that impression from the cartoons I think. Ultimately the person needs to channel the goddamn Batman. Peter Dinklage could play him for all I care as long as he does it right.

I don't yet, I'll think about it.

If they make Batman a similar age to Superman, Cavill is in his early 30s, maybe Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye in the Avengers)? I think he's in that same age range?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
If they make Batman a similar age to Superman, Cavill is in his early 30s, maybe Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye in the Avengers)? I think he's in that same age range?

My knee-jerk reaction to that is "Batman needs an awesome chin, and Renner doesn't have a chin at all".

Weird and shallow, but I don't think I could get over that to see him in the role! :)

-Hyp.

Remove ads