So what is your favorite module, ever?

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Psion said:
I'd say GDQ1-7 or Dead Gods. Tough call.

I guess I'll go with Dead Gods, since it also features parts of D3, my favorite adventure in GDQ1-7.

:uhoh:

That is exactly what I was going to say. Including the part about D3 being my favourite part of GDQ1-7. You really are a Psion and read my frakin' mind!!!!!! :confused:

;)

ruleslawyer

GDQ1-7 isn't fair! You're lumping in SEVEN of the greatest modules of all time!

If I had to pick one of that series, I'd go with D1-2 Descent into the Depths of the Earth. A big fave for the introduction of the Underdark.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
Only one? It'd be a tossup between Hommlet and Keep on the Borderlands. For D&D. For Runequest (which is where I cut my GMing teeth) it would be Apple Lane or Duck Tower.

Treebore

First Post
BroccoliRage said:
PAlace of the Silver PRincess is good, I have to agree.

I almost bought Redhand of Doom the other day, but I opted for The Twilight Tomb. Maybe I should reconsider.

Rad Hand of Doom is definitely the better choice. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Twilight Tomb shouldn't be bought, just that Red Hand is definitely the better of the two.

Treebore

First Post
As for my fav, I can't name just one. I like a lot of mods. I'll just mention the one that was the most fun for viscious PC death, Lich Lords by Mayfair.

Runners up would be Ravenloft (I 6) and Lost Caverns of Tsojanth.

But there are many others I consider to be darn good in their own rights.

Remove ads