• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So...Who Watched "Mega Snake" on SciFi?

Villano

First Post
I guess I'm the only one who liked Mansquito. It was a fun B-movie. The ending wasn't very good, though.

And is there anyone out there who is as surprised as I am that Stan Lee never created a Spider-Man villain called "Mansquito"? How could he miss that? :)

Now, Skeleton Man, that was a bad movie. Dear God, was it bad. I'd put it at the same level as Howling: New Moon Rising.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Well, just going by IMDB, you are right with Skeleton Man

Harpies 2.3

Mansquito 2.9
TMWTSB - - 5.5 (lots of Bruce Campbell fans, I guess)
Skeleton Man 1.8
Mega Snake 3.3

Well I thought TMWTSB was one of thier worst and Sci-Fi seemed to as well because the Saturday movie theme that preceeded Harpies was the random collection of thier worst movies including that one. Now as to Skeleton Man IMDB has that right because that ranks at #1 for worst movie Sci-Fi ever made and in the top 5 of worst movies I have ever seen, all categories included.

Mega Snake is downright excelent compared to those. Even for giant snake movies (I can't believe it myself that there are enough of these to make a genre) it wasn't bad.

Villano said:
I guess I'm the only one who liked Mansquito. It was a fun B-movie. The ending wasn't very good, though.

And is there anyone out there who is as surprised as I am that Stan Lee never created a Spider-Man villain called "Mansquito"? How could he miss that? :)

Now, Skeleton Man, that was a bad movie. Dear God, was it bad. I'd put it at the same level as Howling: New Moon Rising.
I like Mansquito if only for the name. Its just the perfect B-movie name and so horribly hilarious.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Brown Jenkin said:
Well I thought TMWTSB was one of thier worst and Sci-Fi seemed to as well because the Saturday movie theme that preceeded Harpies was the random collection of thier worst movies including that one.

I actually agree, but I suspect that people who really like Bruce Campbell like it, because he wrote it and directed it and all that. And probably for these movies, 100 or so people can make a difference in IMDB...

Pyrex

First Post
trancejeremy said:
I actually agree, but I suspect that people who really like Bruce Campbell like it, because he wrote it and directed it and all that. And probably for these movies, 100 or so people can make a difference in IMDB...

I'm a big Bruce fan, but I still couldn't even finish watching TMWTSB. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads