Solo Game for Lord_Raven88 - OOC

Rhun

First Post
Hey LR, this will be the OOC thread for your solo game, taking place in the Forgotten Realms...your character build is totally up to you. I'm not going to give you any guidelines. So let's discuss and build and whatever else we need to do here. :D

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Rhun said:
Hey LR, this will be the OOC thread for your solo game, taking place in the Forgotten Realms...your character build is totally up to you. I'm not going to give you any guidelines. So let's discuss and build and whatever else we need to do here. :D
Cool :cool: I'll submit my character concept shortly.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Hey Rhun due to my internet access being revoked at work, I'm going to have to back out of this.

It's hardly fair if you DM a solo game for me, if I can't return the favour. :heh:

However I'll be changing managers in a couple of month due to a restructure at work, so I might be able to commence limited posting at work again. :cool:

Rhun

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Hey Rhun due to my internet access being revoked at work, I'm going to have to back out of this.

It's hardly fair if you DM a solo game for me, if I can't return the favour. :heh:

However I'll be changing managers in a couple of month due to a restructure at work, so I might be able to commence limited posting at work again. :cool:

Just let me know if you decide you want to pick this back up in the future...I'm always willing to DM a solo game for you.

Remove ads