• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Solo Game

Velmont

First Post
Bah! I can post two others stories to bump the thread... Bellmon and Stones havn<t talked yet. Not sure what they will tell... :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Unsurprisingly, Xavier's stories have slightly different morals. I was trying to come up with a story that reflected, kind of, his own philosophy.

Velmont

First Post
OK, we will contniue this game. Leave me some times to recover my other game, and gather back my idea for this timeline. I'll also try to update the RG (lucky, my laziness allow me to loose no data :p ). Sadly, we lost 2 or 3 pages of IC story, and in a solo game, it is a lot, but I'll try to post a resume of what we have lost to restart the game.

Jdvn1

Well, the crash could have come at a worse time, I think this will not be so difficult to continue.

Just tell me when you're ready to pick it up again. :)

Jdvn1

So you know, I have this thread (and the other thread) subscribed so I do see when it's updated. If you want to tell me something in either thread (if you want to use this as the OOC thread, or 'Other Stuff' thread or whatever) I'll see it.

Thanks for the note! :)

Velmont

First Post
I know, but some times, it's just easier to add a SBLOCK.

And as you see, you've guess right... at least, it' seems :) The ambiguity was my inttention, as only Stone (as far as you know) know the true extend of your mission.

Jdvn1

Yes, it is easier to sblock (I do it often, right? ;) ). I just wanted to say that if you want to use this thread for some things, I will see it anyway.

Well, the Captain Irom, I think mentioned that the hilt had two symbols on the bottom--I think it was Crian's and Theor's? Is that the symbol I saw?

Velmont

First Post
I told something about that? Too bad I lost what I have written...

But now you tell it, it's ring a bell, so as I don't remember what I have told, and now I know you were already aware of runes, here what you've seen.

Both the symbol of Theor and Cryan are on the same side and the other is what you think to be the mark of Greffit (one of the usual place to mark a sword).

Remove ads